Back on tfr to lose the last stone

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Folks

Went to the pharmacy and got my official weighed recorded today; so in almost 4 weeks I have only put on 1.1lbs!! I am really pleased with this and now have exactly 1 stone to lose to get to my 10stone goal.

I will still be coming on here and maintenance as these feel like home now!!

Hope you are all doing well :)

Last edited:
waheyyyyyyyyyy 1.1lbs ... thats nothing!! :D

bet you cant wait to get to your ultimate goal? xx

wow thats brillant fair play to ya! u must feel fantastic, good luck with TFR, i'm sure you will shift that last stone in no time ! ;)

Excellent news Iris, thats a great small gain, especially after your holiday to Turkey.

You will soon shift that last stone. All the best on TFR. If you have a first week like Tanya, you will probably only be on it for a couple of weeks before re-feeding again!

Excellent news Iris, thats a great small gain, especially after your holiday to Turkey.

You will soon shift that last stone. All the best on TFR. If you have a first week like Tanya, you will probably only be on it for a couple of weeks before re-feeding again!

Thanks Mary...I know...I did struggle with the amount of food in Turkey and what it was, with breakfasts being bread, bread, and more bread, and everything else seemed to be very high carbs..

Well pleased with the gain, and I do hope I am only on TFR for a few weeks :)

Hi,
very well done to you on your small gain and all the best for the restart. You know what you are doing, so all will be well.
Best of luck.
Doirin

well I put on 4 pounds whilst in turkey, too many kebabs. Good luck on TFR. I hope you reach your goal soon xx

HI Nichola

No problems at all, strangely enough. No headaches, no hunger...no bad breath (YET)!! HAHAAH....All seems to be going well actually.

How are you? When you off to the conference? Is it Friday or Saturday or earlier!

I just havent had much time to get on...so busy at work and having problems with the connection at home....so, not been on much at all.

hi, not going till fri afternoon, sooooooooo looking forward to it!

wow thats brillant that u doing ok on TFR, wish i had your willpower, i might try and find the will power to TFR after conference, would give me 4 full weeks of tfr and 1 week of refeed for wedding, then would shift last stone! not sure i strong enough, though i have to say you and Tanya are a real insperation going back on it!

I will try and send a message before you go off on Friday.

I am still feeling ok, although keep having the doubts all the time that I have made the right decision.....but, I tried a few suits on tonight and they are too big and it has spurred me on again! Only a few weeks to go. Not missing food at all but I just want to get going on learning how to eat healthily...but only a few weeks I keep telling myself :) Oh, dear, I tell you!!!!!! Not used to being so indecisive!

Still not bad breath, headache or anything,,really strange..hope I am in ketosis, but not even worrying about that as it will happen when it happens!

How different to last time!

See how you feel and give it a try...are you weighing yourself at the minute? Lost anything? Maybe you can do 2 shakes/1 meal for a few weeks instead? But a stone will only take a few weeks....

Iris, you are doing wonderfully to go back onto TFR and feel so good as you are feeling.

Dont worry about the eating part after you have finished on TFR, you were doing great on refeed and only had a teeny weeny gain on your Turkish holiday.

Hi,
you are going well, day 4 now so half the week over for you. Looking forward to hearing how you get on at the weigh in. You will make the right decision for yourself, no worries there. Have a good week.
Doirin

Iris, you are doing wonderfully to go back onto TFR and feel so good as you are feeling.

Dont worry about the eating part after you have finished on TFR, you were doing great on refeed and only had a teeny weeny gain on your Turkish holiday.

Thanks Mary...I know; I think I just want to get into the habit of eating good, but at the minute TFR stops me......one minute think I will stick it a few weeks, then the next I dont...so, watch this space. I feel great today in my very tight fitted blouse and trousers! It is days like this that make it all the worthwhile. Just feel good, and dont care if no one notices or says anything..I FEEL GOOD :) :)

Hi,
you are going well, day 4 now so half the week over for you. Looking forward to hearing how you get on at the weigh in. You will make the right decision for yourself, no worries there. Have a good week.
Doirin

Thanks Doirin...cant believe tomorrow is Friday!! Then it is just the dreaded weekend, but I am always busy anyway, so never have time to worry about food, etc.

Hoping to get on the allotment over the weekend as it is a disaster and an embarrasment to me as I am usually so neat and tidy, so hopefully the exercise will do me good too. Fingers crossed for nice weather!!!!

I FEEL GOOD :) :)

Thats a great outlook Iris - at the end of the day, even though we want our loved ones to be proud of us for what we are, how we look, what we achieve etc etc, we MUST do this for ourselves and to hear you say "I FEEL GOOD" is a great thing to say about yourself.

Go girl, and long may it continue.

glad to see you are finding tfr ok second time around. Finger crossed you get to your goal, but as Mary said you have already proved you can maintain having only had a small gain and a holiday to boot. Good Luck and I will be watching your progress.

Back