Back on the CD train............

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Hi guys! :wavey:
Well my non stop journey to SkinnyVille made an unscheduled stop at Podgy Town, so after losing quite a lot of weight at the beginning of the year, half a stone has gone back on. Tbh after losing four stone at the beginning of the year i think i congratulated myself a bit too much and i lost sight of the fact that i still had five stone to lose!

My hubby has just started a new job and i'm already dreading works parties etc, surrounded by slim gorgeous women in sexy dresses and me sat in the corner feeling fat and frumpy watching everyone else having fun and not feeling confident enough to join in.

I NEED to lose at least another 5 stone in order to get into all the clothes that are sat in the bottom of my wardrobe, far too small for me to even get over my hips, let alone get done up!

Sooooooo, back on the weight loss train - choo choo! Day one today and I've got my shakes at the ready, my water flavouring and a couple of bars in the cuboard (just in case i need them), i'm drinking the water like there's no tomorrow and am supping a cup of tea to keep my fingers warm as its freezing here! :gen125:

(My hubbys job is at Tyrells potato chips so he'll be bringing free ones home - which is sooooo not good for me cos they're yummy! lol )

Welcome back! All aboard... toot toot!

I am heading towards skinny town can I grab a lift.
Good luck hun you will get there xx

Skinnyville sounds like a good place to be, can I jump on too? choo choo :)

Oooh skinnyville is exactly where I'm headding too on day 3 of my restart, mine if I hop on? Good luck on your journey, not that you'll need iw wooooo wooo
xx

More fuel going on! Come on girls! We can get there! xx

I had a short stay in Podgy Town too!!! (with a 6lb gain) But now I am well and truly on my way to Skinnyville - left the station this morning!!! Feeling very positive - but how long will it last???

Welcome Back... I think I'll hitch me car onto this train and go on along to skinnyville, too! Keep on Chugging (the water that is) and we'll get there.

MM

First Day didn't go too well! :-(

Well, yesterdays efforts were pathetic!
I was fine until tea time, i was cooking for the kids and then i caved and had some with them!:eatdrink023: *slaps self * :copon:
Why do i do this to myself? - struggle not to eat all day and then after managing to stay away fridge i eat in the evening! :banghead:
I decided though, not to make the day a total wash out & although there were a bag of potato chips and a HUGE bar of Galaxy next to where i was sitting on the sofa last night, i didn't have any. :D Ok, so maybe that minor triumph doesn't warrant a big smiley face but stepped on the scales this morning as i was worried it would have gone up to find it'd gone down by 2lbs, so at least i've lost some water even though i had a less than brilliant first day! :scale:
I don't really think i'm in the right place emotionally to be trying CD again, (me and hubby are having serious problems!) but i have to do something!
Anyway, its a quarter to twelve and nothing but tea and water (oh and toothpaste) has passed my lips, so fingers crossed i'll have a good day.

Hi Rayven --

Congrats on not doing the "I already blew it, so might as well eat this too" bit. Here is are a couple of "feeding the family" suggestions that work for me:

I make things they like and I do not for them.
I set myself a place at the table with a green GI friendly salad -- it won't affect ketosis if made properly (avoid dressing, use a little ground pepper on it). I drink a BIG flavoured water whilst I'm fixing the meal. I have my CD soup in a proper bowl and eat it with a spoon and sit with family as they eat the food I really do not want anyway.

Then, if you are allowing yourself a CD bar once a day you can use it for a later evening snack. I have mine all cut up into little blocks and in a small dish -- and whilst I am watchig tele with hubby, after DD is in bed, I nibble on that and have a hot tea.

I have also gathered up mending, my repair supplies and and mend as I watch: to keep my mind off of food and hands busy. I am getting ready to set up a TV tray for writing out Christmas cards for the same purpose.

I hope things are better today -- I am sorry to hear about your problems with your partner, but your diet is something that is totally in your control, whereas your relationship is at a minimum a partnership. So, you it might help you emotionally if you control what you can.

MM

Well done for getting back on the wagon. Dont feel too bad about yesterday we have all been there and done that. I had a bad day yesterday too and soooo wanted bread. Instead I went for cucumber, tiny bit of cheese and boiled egg white. Luckly with little carbs it kept me in ketosis. It was my own fault looking at a pub menu that started the craving.
Well done on the weight loss too, keep going

Great choices Miss Jelly Tot!

Back