Back on the LL wagon!

fatpossum

Silver Member
Hi Chaps,

I am back on SS today having had two days of "normal food". When I started out on LL back in April I knew that I would be 'breaking' the diet this weekend.

I feel quite bloated today - body not used to food and drink (wine and champagne) but I expect that the feeling will have abated by tomorrow morning.

The party (Gran's birthday) was great and everyone told me how good I looked (and I did!). I ate hardly anything at the party but did have 4 or 5 glasses of wine and champagne.

I have decided against having a weigh in tomorrow night as I am sure that I won't have lost anything and if I was to have gained even a pound it would really upset me.

By next week I should have shed a few more and be closer to my goal of 10st (currently 10st 11lbs). I think that when I get to 10st I may carry on to 9st 7lbs - I think I would look good at that and should then be about a size 10. I still have another 4 weeks of Foundation left and that should be just enough time to do it.

I'm off to get some more water!!

Glad to hear you are back on the straight and narrow and enjoyed your self. lovely compliments too.

It sounds like we are going to the same weight .... 9st 7lbs! I am two weigh ins before the end of foundation and hope to do a short stint in devlopment before management. :party0011:

Well Done again for getting through the crooked thoughts

Sam

Back