Back on the slim train.......

Bear claire2

Well I was here in 2009 and fell off the wagon big time. I lost 2 stone and have put 1 back on (I have a muffin top the muffin man would be proud of) :cry:
I honestly thought about buying some work trousers in a bigger size but that would have been defeating the object as I had sent all my bigger trousers to the charity shop. So the £50 I would have spent on a few new pairs I have spent on a 12 week count down :)
I'm going to start from tomorrow doing a food diary it might help me (and if I fall off the wagon you can all kick my butt :D

Good luck Claire, I too am I restarter with a higher weight than when I started in Nov 2010!!

12 week countdown is a good way to go- you'd prob only get 2 pairs of pants for £50 but this was you'll have loads that fit :)

Any questions, someone here is always able to help. It's a great forum x

Hi there! :)

Look at the positives, you're still one stone lighter than you were and you've done the right thing in coming back here - onwards and upwards! (or downwards I should say :D )

It's gotta to be EE
So far today
I have just had free food
Banana, plums,orange and a muller light

Lunch will be
pasta in sauce & ham salad

Dinner

chicken, veg (lots) & pots

Munchie time a couple of crackers with laughing cow cheese (A & B)

Syns

Gravy 3
Cadburys star (kept in the freezer lol) 8

hello thought i would pop in and say hi, love following diaries:D

I tend to do mainly ee cos otherwise i get muddled :confused:

hope you have had a good day. xxxx

Well done on getting back on wagon, Definitely a good choice buying the 12 week countdown instead :D xx

oooh...cadbury's star is only 8 syns? I won't forget that!

Today was going so well not :rolleyes:
Fruit before going to work grabbed what I thought was a muller light for mid morning munch, dam I have picked up muller rice from Morribobs.
Oh well never mind thinks me :confused:I'll just go green ekkkkkkk have you seen the syns in them OMG 11 syns I thought maybe 2 or 3 as it was quite sweet!!!
Too late I had eaten it :cry:
So still had a green day as I had made SW quiche for lunch with salad so the ham I just added in as my Hex B
Pasta in sauce with salad and a sprinkle of cheese for dinner
So I salvaged the day but feel so cheated muller rice should be banned from the shops :eek:
I could have had a bar of chocolate, lol can you tell I'm miffed :mad:

I did but am still annoyed with myself what a wast of syns lol
First WI tomorrow night :eek: I so want to go and put batteries in my scales, and have a sneaky peek but will resist temptation.
Star week...... so any loss will be good, but I feel like a fat pig so bloated :(

Hope you have a good weigh in tomorrow! I felt like id gained the first week of sw and walked away with a 6lbs loss hopefully its the same for you!x

2lb off but as I said TOM and I am so bloated I didn't think I had lost any so its in the right direction.....but 6lb would have been good (I wish)
Food wise ......a bit of a blow out tonight garlic chicken and oven chips and a baileys options Mmmmmmm syn free................... well I didn't count them lol (does that count as syn free?)
If I had to count I would say 25 but well worth it (I think)
But the rest of the day was all on track and no other syns
Back on track tomorrow :)

Oh dear I'm in a foul mood :mad: but don't know why..well I do lol
I asked hubby to take chicken out for dinner (it's still frozen, he forgot) :rolleyes:
Daughter only has half a day at collage today, I walked in from work she is asleep on the sofa. I had asked her to hoover and dust for me it ain't happened.
Hubby followed me in and thy both asked what's for dinner? !!!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Food wise I've had a good day
Fruit
Ham salad
crackers and laughing cow cheese

Oh well it looks like I had better go and defrost the chicken :sigh:

Cook something for yourself and let them do their own!!

well done on your loss hun xx

Oh dear I'm in a foul mood :mad: but don't know why..well I do lol
I asked hubby to take chicken out for dinner (it's still frozen, he forgot) :rolleyes:
Daughter only has half a day at collage today, I walked in from work she is asleep on the sofa. I had asked her to hoover and dust for me it ain't happened.
Hubby followed me in and thy both asked what's for dinner? !!!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Food wise I've had a good day
Fruit
Ham salad
crackers and laughing cow cheese

Oh well it looks like I had better go and defrost the chicken :sigh:

Think i would have been tempted to say nothing ,cos some idiot didn't take out the chicken and i need to hoover :eek:

Tempted but wouldn't have :confused: We do our selves no favors really do we :sigh:

My teen has downed tools this week cos he has exams :eek: but is in for a big shock if he doesn't pull his finger out

hope you managed to sort out a yummy tea and that daughter eventually hoovered.
:D

hi girls, just registered and im totally new to all this. been doin slimming world myself at home for 2 weeks and have lost 4lb, i think lol. i done it before a few years ago, lost about 10lb but i tend to get bored very easily...but sooo determined this time as my weight has reached an all time high :-0.
so any encouragement would be appreciated x

Back