Back on the slim train.......

Hi Harleysmom they are a very friendly bunch on here, just yell if you need any help or support we are all in the same boat :).

Mandy I ate 2 alpen bars cos I was starving and it was a case of them or a kitkat chunky :eek:

Sat here until 7:30 in a rage lol then defrosted the chicken breasts in the microwave and did chicken and bacon with salad and coated them in garlic & herb low fat cheese spread and yep it was yummy :)

Well done again Claire on your loss :D

Oh no I would have been soooo angry at them asking what's for dinner, hope they are on cooking and cleaning duties for the rest of the week! :D

Hi Claire, That did make me chuckle ! I've got one of them 'usbands and one of them daughters too !

Lots and lots of luck

Thank you ladies for your support, its amazing how nice it is to come here and moan instead of just letting it brew.
I feel better today :D
I had a green day
I think I needed comfort food (aka simple)
Fruit this morning (I got up late :eek:) when I got to work and a fibre bar
Jacket potato and salad with low fat cheese for lunch
And home made oven chips egg and beans with a small brown roll for dinner Yummy.
Huuby will never change (it's a good job I love him) and he did do 2 loads of washing today pity he soesn't know what the iron is for.......:D
Daughter is such a good girl doesn't drink,smoke or do drugs and is so caring I can forgive her this once.
I'm just too soft :rolleyes:

Another good day I had a day off work (aka HELL)
My daughter took me for lunch (to make up for not hoovering);)
Breakfast fruit
Lunch was going to be Jacket potato with beans and cheese & salad but my daughters eyes were bigger than her belly when she ordered mixed grill. So I went from a green day to EE as I ended up with her chicken :rolleyes:
Dinner was chicken home made oven chips and salad.
Mayo with both meals so syned bur have not had my Hex b, I'm not hungry and would be eating for the sake of it :eek: I'm sure it won't kill me missing it :D

I'm back.............you will be please to know I didn't fall off the tran :D
I lost a 1 1/2 last week and the same this week more would have been good but its in the right direction fingers crossed for the 2lb next week which will take me into the 13's :fingerscrossed:
I need to do my food diary again :)

Well done Claire! Keep at it x

Cheers Jez you seem to be going wild guns :happy036: keep at it :)

So my day today consisted of another day in hell (work)
Breakfast was pineapple, banana & a muller yog

Munching through the day Clementine's and a couple fo alpen light bars

Lunch
1/2 packet of pasta in sauce with wafer thin turkey and a bucket load of salad.

Dinner
Roast pork (cooked in its own juices) fry light roast pots and a mountain of veg (hubby has his gas mask ready :giggle:)

I an going to have a cadbury fudge (cos I can) later when I can fit it in .................god I'm stuffed :eating:

Oooh, that sounds like a nice days food. I love a good bit of pork :)

I never think to have pn's for lunch..I should consider it.

Enjoy your fudge!! Hope you are well xx

Thanks Jez I just fine that if I don't stuff my face at lunch time with something filling the box of choccie biscuits that one of the girls fetched in last week start talking to me :8855:
And once I have had one I want them all :(
I'm good this week thanks, I like me and I am in control and I'm going to give it a dam good try at getting rid of that 2lb to take me into the 13's .
I have just got hubby to show me how to put the wii on his super duper TV.
:eek:

Well I was starving yesterday :sigh: Don't ask why as I just haven't got a clue needless to say I went off track just a bit :eek:
Breakfast fruit n muller as normal

By 10 am I could have eaten a scabby donkey (you will be pleased to know I didn't lol ) 2 Alpen light bars :confused:
Wafer thin turkey salad and a bit of pasta for lunch OMG I STILL NEEDED FOOD 2 crackers later with philly light on and I was a bit happier until the choccie biscuits started yelling to me another Alpen light bar didn't do it :break_diet: I ate choccie biscuits x 3 :cry:
I came home totally deflated what a poo head I am.......... needless to say I thought sod it, I had my yummy beef stew on a giant Yorkshire pud :(
It was yummy!
I had 28 syns yesterday :cry:
Oh well back on track ...................for now

Same breakfast as yesterday
Alpen light bar and fruit to munch on.
Lunch was scruumy.......... Wafer thin turkey salad with a jacket spud with philly light
The biscuits did talk to me again and they are little tiny things yep I ate another 3 lets call it 9 syns
I'm having Home made chips and steamed cod with mushy peas for tea :D so I think I will be able to pull it back unless............ I go into eat everthing in sight mode again :eek:

I think the weather is making everyone hungrier than usual- I'm the same!! I've had 23.5 syns today, haha. Let's start a club!! 32 is fine- you can make it up through the week, besides, giant yorkshires are worth that alone!!

Get a load of fruit ready just in case xx Well done for being honest about it too, I often find that the hardest part of gorging is admitting it afterwards :rolleyes:

Tea was megga yummy and filled me up :D
I didn't want to admit to what I had scoffed but if I can't be honest here with myself where can I be,
I just can't believe I went from oh yes I can do it to sod it in the space of 24 hours :eek:
Old news
Pineapple and melon ready to chop up tomorrow :D Jez, thanks for the positive (((hugs )))

can't wait for spring and the shedding of the winter padding :D

Good start today :D
Fruit and muller for breakfast :)
Lunch pasta n sauce & salad
I'm gonna try the mushy pea curry & boiled rice for tea I might even have home made oven chips too ;)
Had anyone had the mushy pea curry? as it doesn't sound too appealing :eek:

I made mushy pea curry ............I can't decide if I liked it or not :confused: it wan't bad but not like the one from the Chinese take away :D

Another good day today so far
Melon & muller for breakfast
Bacon egg mushrooms, tomatoes & 2 small wholemeal bread (hex B) for lunch.
Roast chicken , 4 dry fried roast pots (hex B) sprouts carrots broccoli, cauliflower & gravy 4 syns

AND I'm on the ball for tomorrow I have made butternut squash soup for lunch and if that's not good enough I have also learn how to do a ticker :bliss::clap:

Well done for sticking with it, BNS soup sounds nommy. I have a BNS casually lying about....do you have the recipe??

I've just made a roast and ate half a pack of stuffing :( Oh dear.

I kinda made it up as I went along lol
Butternut squash
1 onion
Couple of carrots
pinch of mixed herbs
A pinch of garlic
And a chicken stock pot (knorr)
Blitzed...............:D
but it is yummy

Mmmmmmmmm stuffing yum yum I would have done the same :)

Back