Back on the SW wagon! New here

MissMuNkY

Silver Member
Hey everyone I'm Lorna and I'm 26 this is my first time using this forum although I have been reading for many years. I need to lose quite a bit of weight, probably about 5 stone minimum - I'm not really sure of what weight I wanna be, I guess I'll decide as the lbs come off.

I'm a size 20/22 at the minute and at 5ft 4" I look so round it's digusting, I put on about 5 stonr when I had my few attempts to stop smoking, I wass't always big but my weight did flucuate quite a bit as a teenager from 10/12 to 14/16's I'm really big busted and curvy and I miss the fact that you can tell cause of my crazy round belly.

I'm getting married 3 years in July and I want to be as slim as possible for the day, plenty of time to get there for sure, giving myself plenty of time incase I take the long way. I would like to average out at around 2lbs a week, hopefully that is a realistic amount so that the lbs stay off. I love food which is why I love Slimming World, with all that free food who could say no?

Heya, thanks guys! Lets hope I can keep it up. I am already feeling like joining the forum after lurking for so long has made a real difference, coming somewhere everyday to be held accountable can only be a good thing right? :p

Hey chick, sounds like we have similar stats. I'm on a mission to lose as much weight as possible for my wedding next year, am down just over 2.5st following sw, started just before Christmas. Have you had a look at the bride to be section on the site, lots of us there using our wedding as a motivation. Anyway, good luck and hope to see you around the boards!

Back