Back on the SW wagon

SW Sally

Hello all,

I stepped off the wagon for a few weeks, left Group and tried to control my eating myself. Didn't work. I need the accountability of attending Group and also the support.

Back on Plan today. I feel a great sense of relief. Looking forward to seeing my friends at Group.

I feel so much better when I follow SW EE. More energy, more upbeat and really enjoy the taste of it. I always regret stepping off Plan.

As I write I am tucking into a lovely bowl of chopped fruit. Glad to be back.

Happy Christmas.

Hi there sally, Good luck in your journey!
I didnt want to read and run :)

Im starting over again, after a years break and I'm kicking myself is to why I left in the first place because i never feel im depriving myself, but I also think through my tough times it was paying for the meetings, buying the magazine and buying all the food in, it became expensive. trying to be more smarter now in my choices, make sure im buying things that will last more than one meal, and spread the cost, so its working so far :)
Hope you keep focus and have things around you like a certain top to get into, or a colour in sheet for every lbs lost or money in a tin to buy something at your next stone lost, to help you motivated and keep going! :)

Im doing the colour in the lb sheet at the moment and its good to see how many have been coloured in and a little mini target or challenge to get the row finished :D

Back