Back on the waggon

So I finally got back on the scales 12st1lb eek. I can no longer use my son as a reason as he has just turned 3! But what a rubbish day to start, working a night shift the joys of being a nurse. Any advice to help me through? Thanks

Hey chick!
I'm a nurse too and did a week of nights last week but still managed a loss of 6lb. My only advice, and everyone that works nights will be different, is drink loads of water/sugar free cordial, try and reverse your eating so you still have 3 square meals even if you don't feel like it when you first get up otherwise the 2am munchies kick in! Good luck and keep us posted xx

Eat as normal the day before of your night but have a light tea and take pasta/salad / cous cous with you along with a syned treat for when the tea trolley appears .. Drink well and have a light breakfast before going to bed .. If your on again that night have tea as lunch then another meal at work .. Split your syns across the week so it doesn't get confusing just have your 70/105 syns and mark them off as you have them instead of trying to have so many a day as trying to decide if you have syns after 00.00 what day they belong to xx

First night not to bad the 3 oclock munchies kicked in but was so busy thankfully I couldn't stop. I think I may make a batch of soup for tonight. When do you guys get your exersize in? On a month of night now :(

I'm useless after the first night but once im in the swing of them I try and go to they gym or swimming for half hour on my way home in the mornings. I find this helps me to sleep loads better as well xx

Once I get into the swing of nights I try and go I they gym or go for a swim for half an hour on the way home from work every day. It's hard but I always sleep better afterwards xx

Back