back on the wagon after a year off!!

twinmum05

Hi everyone i did the dukan diet last year and lost nearly 2 stone on it. Now after 14 months off it and one baby later i am back and rearing to get back into it!! please could anyone advise of any important changes since last year??

Many thanks peeps! x

I think the major one is we are allowed one egg yolk per day if no colesterol issues.
not sure but limiting the dairy intake to 1 kg is also new but I might be wrong there.
Good luck!

Hi Tracey,

I'm fairly new to all this myself but just wanted to say hi and congrats on your new addition! :)

Hey Twinmum, welcome back to the diet, I have no idea what has changed since I've not been on it very long, just popping in to say 'Hi' and good luck! :)

Hi, I remember you:D. Welcome back and congratulations on your new baby!

Tbh, I wouldn't bother with what's changed, stick to last year's book. He seems to blow hot and cold on certain things, so if it worked for you last year (as it did for me) then carry on as what's true this week, won't be next.;)

Some good changes are the addition of some vege proteins, also goji berries (which were on the allowed food list, now are tolerated due to high sugar but good now and again for a vit C boost).

Also, new guidelines suggest avoiding Muller Light yogurts, but if you lost with them last year, I wouldn't worry too much.

Good luck!

Back