Back on the wagon......HELP!!!!!!

blodwen

Hi All hope you are all doing well and much better than I have for the last few weeks, really been struggling but a gentle push from my pharmasist means back on it 100% this week to refeed next ready for my hols then either back to 100% or maybe maintenance, LL is also an opption as they have the cog therapy that I may need, obv not being on here has meant no support and meant not sticking to it so any help would be grateful, bear with me and I should get there
Thanks for taking the time to read this and all the best to you!!!

well you've made the decided to go back to it properly and you've signed back on so I think you're making the right steps to getting back on track..... so good for you.
I think it must be very hard going to do it for a long period of time like 17 weeks without 'flaking', but you've had your 'flake' and it's sounds like your ready for round two.
You've done so well so far, you can do it again.
Good luck
Callya

Yes, well done on where you have got to so far! 17 weeks is a long time and you have to just remember the goal and keep that in mind. Good luck this week and for your refeed also! Just make sure you get back into the swing of things after your hols, as it might be a wee bit difficult afterwards....but we have all been there and no doubt lots of support to follow.

Good luck though!

Back