Back on the wagon......

Soozy-Sparklers

Heya ladies....both old and new!

I'm back!

Haven't been on the diet for about 8 or so weeks now, other half and me have just bought a house, so couldn't afford to keep it up.

But after looking on the scales this morning... I need to get back on them! I lost just under 2 stone when I last weighed, and I have now put back on 1.5 stone. Which has not made me happy!

So I will be on and about hopefully more regular.

How are you ladies getting on? Some good losses?

Sooz xx

Aww mate that's poo :/

The only reason I have to wait, is for those all important pennies!

Congrats on getting married :D been hinting at the other half for a proposal (been together nearly 6 years now) but I think I am having to make do with the house lol :D

xx

welcome back soozy. dont know if you remember me i was....imgoingtobekelsagain ???

gakd to hear your back on the wagon. have you been introduced to our own version of cs the cheaper one?/?

x

Heya Kels! :D :D

Course I remember you! Big silly! :p

Cheaper version? Spill all details at once! :D
xx

go to avidlite.co.uk look for diet meal replacement shakes ( only the top option with 4 flavours.) will make sense on the website.

less carbs, less sugar and just stick to cs principles!

Oooh welcome back im a newbie on my 2nd week! im going to look in to that website looks much cheaper!

So there is 4 flavours to try from?

Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate and Banana?

Can you use the Avidlite Dietimeal Pudding/Shake?

Thanks

Oooh welcome back im a newbie on my 2nd week! im going to look in to that website looks much cheaper!

So there is 4 flavours to try from?

Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate and Banana?

Can you use the Avidlite Dietimeal Pudding/Shake?

Thanks

no theyre not total meal replacements. only the top one is!

hope this helps

x

Hiya Soozy & welcome back. I've also been using the avidlite shakes since the first month. They taste nicer in my opinion & are a little thicker in texture.

I did have a look at these Avidlite shakes.....

Not sure i entirely trust 100% something you have you buy online.... at least with CS, I can go to the pharmacy and actually get my hands on it...

Make any sense?

Are you guys using it in the same principle then? Or using it as TMR?

Xx

I am following the same cs principles but replacing cs shakes with the avidlite ones. I've had no problem ordering online at all. Last week I ordered on Thurs morning & my del arrived by royal mail on Fri. The only time it took more than 2 days to arrive was when I paid extra to have it delivered by courier. The p&p is a bit on the high side but it's still cheaper than buying the cs ones from the pharmacy.:)

That seems ok. So it's not like buying from a dodgy seller on eBay?

Don't want to be conned!

Looking at the prices, even the other half wants to do it with me!

Is there not an Avidlite forum on here yet?

ive been ordering from avidlute for months ive never had a problem.

n no avidlite forum :(

Lol, no Avidlite forum but there should be as most cs users usually convert to avidlite after the first few weeks due to the cost. If you spend £65 you get 5% off but I can't afford to spend that in 1 go unfortunately.

Haha what makes you think she isn't?!

I didn't realise how much cheaper it was...I get paid this Friday, and would have thought nothing of going and getting a months supply of CS (at a cost of £100)...and if I can get a months worth of Avid for £50...then bargain...

May even buy the fella a months worth as well...bless him :D

xxx

awwww. couples.

i just spilt with my fella :(

its for good this time moonstone. hes been really hurting me lately :(

have a new hot italian in the line up.

what ya think ?

hess a wee bit older than me but phwooooaar lol!

Last edited:
Back