Back on the wagon!

Capirossi

Hi ladies.

Good to see some old faces :D I'm back, on a mission!

I almost got down to goal, a couple of pounds off actually, but after a few 'incidents' (husband bike accident, me stair accident, exams, doing 2 stressful jobs etc :sigh: ) my exercise regime totally went out of the window, and slowly but surely the pounds crept back on :(

I am now going back to eating what Food Focus recommends, as I was on around 1000 a day (usually less) previous to all the drama, but it doesn't appear to be working anymore for me.

I am not starting until Monday as I need to time my weight sessions correctly, and I get all confused when I start mid-week!! I have started putting my food into FF though to get into the habit. Can anyone tell me the cals in 25g of wholemeal pasta please? Can't seem to find it on there.

So, I would like to lose at least 8lb by my hol in September, and anymore than that would be amazing, but I'll be more than happy with 8lbs :p

Looking forward to catching up with you all, this forum helped me so much last time. Thanks guys :553:

Nat
x

Last edited:
Hello and good luck with the relaunch-i think we have chatted about gp's in the past-your name gives it away!!

my book says 28g cooked is 32, raw 96 cals, hope this helps

ps its quiet on this section isnt it ?

Welcome back Capirossi! I'm sure you'll get all the way there this time.We both have the same goal weight but I've a bit further to go than you! Good luck - you WILL do it!

:) lovely to see you and best of luck xx

hugs too xx

Hi girls! Thanks for the welcome, it's good to be back ;) Hi Mommy. Yes we did talk GP at some point, hope you're still enjoying it!

Sounds like you've been through the mill with the double whammy of accidents and stress. Life can sometimes just throw itself in the way of best laid plans... like a giant bar of chocolate blocking the road ahead.

Pardon me while I savour that mental image for just a moment! *cough*

Best of luck with your eating plan - hope things are going well!

Back