Back on the Wagon

lipo yoyo

Here I go again. I never thought I'd be in this position having lost 6 stone by this time last year on a four month stint on Lipotrim. I swore I would never let myself put the weight back on, but here I am, one year down and 5 stone back on. I can't believe that I could be so foolish and weak. However I have dusted myself off and have completed the first day. It is certainly the only way for me to go. I love the programme as it frees me from my greatest enemy - food. Like an alcoholic is with booze - I am so with food. Not a slice of the cake but the whole thing. So wish me luck everyone...I need it...A very foolish yo-yo dieter.:wave_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya,

It is horrible to lose weight only to put it back on, I have done it and it sucks!!! I can really empathise but hey welcome back to LT and I wish you all the success in the world xxx

hi lipo yoyo. We have all been there, otherwise we wouldnt be on this forum! So well done on deciding to do something about it. Heres hoping to a GREAT first week. Helen xxx

HI Yoyo,

I just finished my third round of LT and I think I found this time the easiest if that helps at all!

Good luck, we've all been there :)

Newb

Good luck with it hun - as a serial dieter I know the heartbreak when the weight goes back on again. This one works so good luck with it this time round - we're all behind you! x

Good luck for your restart.....I am on day 2 of my restart.......feel a bit headachy, but my toddler had me up at stupid o`clock.....

Good luck, if you did it before you can do it again, hats of to you for lasting so long last time!!

I'm back on my third attempt today after falling of the wagon last week after only four days. Probably about my fifth attempt in recent months, very annoyed with myself!! Especially since i was ten pound down by day four on last attempt grrr:mad:

Laura x

Last edited:
Back