Back on the wagon

Niamh

Hi everyone,

Back on Lipotrim today after having a little break. Lost 5 stone from April to July this year and had to have a little break from it as my blood pressure was dropping so I was advised to come off it for a little while. So here I am again for 5 weeks to hopefully lose another 2 stone and I will be at the 12 stone mark.

Hope some of ye remember me. Looking forward to getting to know ye all (again)

Niamh xxx

Heya Niamh, that is a great achievement, im only new here but welcome back xx

Thanks for that TT. Have to say this is the best diet in the world. Its tough at times but so worth it. I am a different person now than i was when I started.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Niamh xxx

Hi Niamh, welcome back!:)

I'm a newbi on day 4 but so far so good, thats an amazing weight loss you had from April to July, I'm looking to loose 6stone myself so you're like my inspiration having lost 5 and coming back for more! Well done!:D

Hope you're feeling better and your blood pressure is back to normal.....did your blood pressure dropping have anything to do with being on lipotrim???

You're well on your way to goal!x

Hey Emma,

Great to be back!!! I lost 5 stone in 3 months exactly. My pharmasist reckons my weight was coming off so fast that my blood pressure didnt have time to adjust but I was in no danger or anything I just felt really dizzy all the time and she said I might be a good idea to take a break from it for a while to let my body get used to loosing so much weight.

To tell the truth I was delighted to have a bit of a break from it for a while (6 weeks of a break). I always knew I was going to come back to it. I am comfortably in a 14 now and I was squeezed into a 20 before LT. I thought I would be happy at a 14 but I still want to be into a 10-12. (no pleasing some people!!!)

Niamh xxx

Well after loosing 5 stone I think that was a well deserved, if not planned, break! But it's great to see how determined you are to get back on the wagon and go all the way to goal!:)

Lucky you in your sexy size 14's!!! I'm squised into my 20's at the mo but intend to go all the way down to a 10 myself, bring it on!!!

If I can do half as well as you I'll be there in no time!:D

Assuming that's your dog.....he/she is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!:)

Hey Emma,

Great to be back!!! I lost 5 stone in 3 months exactly. My pharmasist reckons my weight was coming off so fast that my blood pressure didnt have time to adjust but I was in no danger or anything I just felt really dizzy all the time and she said I might be a good idea to take a break from it for a while to let my body get used to loosing so much weight.

To tell the truth I was delighted to have a bit of a break from it for a while (6 weeks of a break). I always knew I was going to come back to it. I am comfortably in a 14 now and I was squeezed into a 20 before LT. I thought I would be happy at a 14 but I still want to be into a 10-12. (no pleasing some people!!!)

Niamh xxx

Wow that is amazing, i say you look as great as you feel. well done! Like another poster said a true inspiration to us all..

The break can only do u the world of good but once your determined you will get there..:D

Hiya Niamh, welcome back! I think I was reading your posts when I was first thinking of LT and just lurking here! ;)

I hope everything goes smoothly for you this time too. Did you put much weight on during your break? Did you eat really well?

welcome back niamh and many congrats on your loss! its amazing!! keep up the fantastic work u'll be der in no time x x

Hey all! Day 2 and feeling good!

@Emma. Thats my parents dog. Her name is Kerry and she is spoilt rotten. She is a real eejit. She is terrified of rabbits. Its so funny. She is lovely though and real affectionate.
@Hazel Thanks hun I AM really determined.
@Waterworks I did put on a little bit about 6lbs but I was on a hen weekend and drank a good bit and ate a good bit and then had major hangover and had lucozade and greasy food for the cure (lol). I only had put on 2lbs up to that. I had planned on going back on the Lipo after the Hen so I kinda relaxed a bit the last week and even ate chocolate (OMG!!!)
@Trivenam Thanks chic.

I love this forum as everyone is so supportive!!!!

Niamh xxx

that is so inspirational. i lost 4 stone 2 years ago, but unfortunately put it back on during my pregnancy, am on my 2nd day and so far so good! great to hear you can lose so much as that would put me near 12 stone at christmas which would be amazing. its exciting to see results isn't it?

Angie, It really is exciting to see the weight falling off. I find this diet so much easier than calorie counting as there is no choices. Just have the shakes water and coffee and thats it. Cant sneek in anything naughty or treat myself to chocolate. My life doesnt revolve around food anymore!!!!

Well done you on losing all that weight before.... you can do it again no problem.

Niamh xxx

Niamh, well done on maintaining as well as you did whilst on your break. Lots of luck for the restart. You know the drill, plenty of water and keep busy till the ketosis kicks in.

Hey Molls,

Yeah I'm an auld hand at it now. Thanks for the encouragement!!!! Great to be back on it if I'm honest. I'm not hungry at all.... yet lol!!!! Finding the water a great distraction.

Niamh xxx

Back