back on the wagon!!

sliminside

Focused on the Goal
been off for a few weeks, feels so good to be back! just had my first shake of the day,its so good to know that im having a break from food. weighed today-16.13 thats the heavist ive ever been. not going to moan, just got to get on with it and take each day as it comes!

good luck everyone, 2012 is going to be the start of many great things. x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Day 2, so far so good. One day at a time... x

Thank you sweetie x

feel so motivated. i hope we have a gd summer x

day 3 done. yay me lol x

messed up! sad times...

Are you ok!!!??/ Just forget about it and get right back at it!!! Everyone slips up!!! You can do it!!! x

Hiya!
Messed up? Don't worry and move on! Sure we have all been there, I did lots! Don't let one bad moment become a bad day and a bad Eeek! These things happen, get back on that horse! 3 days and u have done the worst bit! Stay strong! X

thank you. xx

did feel bad cos i slipped up, but i have woken up to a new day. im looking forward not back.

so, day 1 for me. drinking my first litre. taking it day by day. i think if i feel weak i will post on here.

i will not spend my life moaning about weight! 2012 has to be the year where things are different.

this diet is not easy, but it will get easier. i love the support in this forum. we can do this, stay strong and keep moving forward. x

Mistakes happen.... we're all human.... Dont think there re many that can say they didnt make a mistake or have a break!!! Dont worry..... you'll be fine.... What did you have.... bet your not even out of ketosis!!! X

aaw thank you deezer, id rather not say what i ate cos it aint pretty! lol

im not gonna beat myself up, even though u do feel bad for messin up.no point dwelling, im just taking it day by day. cant wait to get into ketosis. hopefully that will squash the urge to break it.

how are you doing? hope things are going well for you. x

I'm good... got a bit giddy over xmas lol... but tomorrow is day 1 of healthy eating/exercise!!! Cant wait to get back in the routine tbh!!!

X

lol i bet everyone is sick of the sight of food rite now. are you on lipotrim aswell?

I lost 5 stone on LT and i'm healthy eating now to get the rest off!!!!!! X

Well done :) Do u mind if I ask what made you stop LT and do healthy eating? DId you look in to other plans or know from the outset for instance that u wanted to get x amount off with LT and then change once you had a kickstart? I have had similar thoughts myself so I am curious... it partly worked for me last time in that I lost.. but I couldnt come off it properly and rather than actively 'do something about it' (had an op, wasnt allowed to do LT, then got back on and had another opaeration date come thru!! both without notice!!!) I toyed with it 'unofficially' for a bit and messed myself about...!!! Just hoping similar doesnt repeat when I end my journey this time with hopefully no hiccups!! are u following a club type of healthy eating or just your own plan? sorry for all the Qss!! xx

wow u go girl!! so you are an expert and an inspiration. Thats fantastic,i would like to lose 5 aswell. from tomorrow i am giving it my all,no more breaks and no more excuses!

how long did it take to lose your 5 and did u exercise?

me thinks 2012 is going to be a fantastic year for all of us. x

I went to healthy eating as i was soooooo cold all the time... it became literally all i could think about.... SO i initially thought i'd just come off for a month and get back on.... but i had at the start of the plan srated a running programme... so the running and healthy eating i was losing about 3lb a week..... My average on LT had levelled out at about 4lb... so for the sake of a lb i thought... i'd rather be able to eat.... I pretty much live off an organic veg box and meat from my butchers.... swapped as many things to wholemeal as i can (Rice/bread etc) and trying to keeo my carb consumption quite low!!!

I DID toy with the idea of doing another stint.... but i was worried i wouldnt be able to keep running.... as i'm really enjoying it!!! I was oooo determined last time and i know i wouldnt stick to it if i did it again!!!

x

Back