Back on the wagon!

Canadatogo

Right, I'm sick of watching the scale slowly but surely creep back up, so tomorrow I'm getting right back on the slimfast wagon!

I have a couple ingredients left in the fridge to use up (thanks to my flatemate who went on hols and left eggs in there.) I'm going to have french toast for brekkie, shake for lunch, and then some veg for tea. I have that Aero hot choc drink (not sure if it's worth the 100 cals) and I absolutely adore it, so I can have one of those as well. After tomorrow it's right back on the plan, and I'll let myself have maybe one snack a day, if I really want it.

And this time no extra snacks, no nibbles, and no splitting cals!! (That's my downfall; I'll have a snack for 200cals and then skip a snack to account for it, and then split the main meal cals, and then I might mess it up and have another snack for 200cals that I didn't account for...)

So good luck to everyone else on slimfast, whether your starting for the first time, or the second, or the third!

(and if I ever mention that I've made fudge again, someone needs to come to my flat and TAKE IT AWAY!!!)

HELP!! I'm strugglin!!
I have lost 7llb since 14th sept... some weeks losing nothing maybe 1/2llb...
This weekend I was naughty, and havent had much control going into this week so far...;
Friday;
I made a curry from Jamie olivers new book Fri night, polished off with 2 glasses of rose, and followed by a Tesco finest Cheese board and poppy seed biscuits!! They obvioulsy were hanging around the house and have been have been tempting me (successfully I might add!:eek:( on a daily basis ever since Fri night...

On Sat night I was out and had steak and chips and red bull to keep me awake through my shift in a night club...

Sun; had nuggets and chips and more bloody cheese

Last night, Tuna pasta... but had Haagan Dasz for dessert :eek:(

Tonight; an Indian Banquet @ the local!!

HELP... I CAN'T STAY ON THE WAGON!

I'm good all day, and still have a stone to lose and still want to achieve it very very much... Im just finding it hard to tell myself no...

Im going to try and have a shake 4 dinner tomorrow but Im going out to the cinema straight from work...

Has any one else slipped off the wagon a little but gotten back on?

Thanks xx

Still not back on the wagon yet, but I just had thanksgiving... I know, excuses excuses... I bought some meal bars for tomorrow though, and I'll be on the road most of the day, so hopefully I'll set myself back on the right track.

I'm still giving in too easily to temptation and Ive stayed the same weight for ages now... I really need to get a grip!

I am finding it really hard to get back on the wagon. What I need to do is go to try on my wedding dress again - that will make me lose more weight!

FF

Back