Back on Track -10lbs off this week!!

Grandma

Totally Focused
I've had enough weeks of playing at this diet now! After Ken died, I seemed to slow right up with the weigh loss and began to lose heart although I stuck to it. A couple of weekends ago, I got the munchies and confessed all on here! Then it happened again over the course of a week. I tried to have a small meal every day to counteract it but I craved more. And I put on 8lbs one week!!

So I gave myself a good talking to, reminded myself of why I'd started this diet in the first place and of how proud Ken was of me for doing so well, and started over. This week, I've SSd for the whole week - and lost 10lbs!! So I'm lighter than I've been before and I'm back in the right frame of mind!

Hopefully I'll now be back on here more often so you can all keep tabs on me!

I'm also going to Miami on 31st October for 15 days to stay with Ken's niece and her family who live over there. So I need to get a lot more off by then.......!!

That's fantastic that you're back on track again. You've done fantastically well and Ken would be so proud of you.
What an incentive Miami is too.

Well done grandma, you are doing fab, miami wow that will be great.xx

wow thats brill 10lbs! im sure ken would be so proud of you well done xx

Welcome back !
That will be something to look forward to going to miami ... Its not easy dieting also more hungry in the winter and you feel colder too , you've done so well !

Hi Grandma! Well done for getting back into it, in such a positive way! I am sure a certain someone is beaming down on you right now!

Enjoy Florida, wont you?

xx

Grandma - Wot a lot of weight you have lost (sorry couldn't resist) glad things are going so well for you XxX :0) Enjoy your holiday, am sure hubby is looking over your shoulder pleased as punch for you. xXx

Really well done - I am struggling to restart so need to give myself a kick up the backside, like you did and hopefully I will have a big loss too! Good on ya x

Thanks everybody for your lovely replies and your support.

xx

Back