Back on track and losing again!!!

Hiya Elie

Thanks for asking. Yes diet is still going fine. It is kind of normal now doing soul source - even boring. Nothing to report at all. I stuck to it another day lol.

It was nice today though as I wore my new clothes and quite a few people said I am looking good :)

HOWEVER there are still a few people in work who haven't bothered to say a word to me about my losses even though it is obvious I have lost. Think they are kind of jealous.

Glad to see that you are still doing fine :D. Your BF won't recognise you :p!!!!

People can definitely be jealous, or maybe they are like me: they don't dare say anything about weightloss in case they embarrass you. I know that I would feel embarrassed if my colleagues made the remark, because I don't like attention drawn on me. :eek: However, my experience tells me that most of the time people are just jealous :rolleyes:

Never mind YOu rock :cool:

can I be cheeky and ask when you have lost a lot of weight and dropped a few dress sizes, do you have a lot of loose skin? or does it shrink with you, I am slowly losing weight, but am dreading having a really flabby loose skin tum?

WoW! Congrats Anna! You are an inspiration! I hope I will be following your steps!

We HAVE to exchange pics of bikini this summer :giggle:

Elie

Yes...agree...well done Anna..you are doing great!!!

Hi Anna!

Any news from dietland? I hope you're fine and losing :D

I wanted to ask you: how is the slendertone going? Does it work? Do you do any other physical activity?

Elie

Hiya Elie

I am doing fine thanks. Start AAM on Weds - kind of half looking forward to it but half dreading.

Re the slendertone. When I have it on I definitely feel the muscles tensing - but whether it works or not? I have lost over 20cm off my tummy since I started the diet. Cannot say how much is due to weight loss and how much due to the belt. I can't tell if the muscles are more toned or not as my tummy is still fat lol. I do a bit of weight training and also put wrist weights on when I do the housework so a little bit of exercise.

Glad to see you are fine Anna! :D

Thanks for the information re slendertone. I cannot buy any at the mo (no money :() but I will look into it as soon as I financially can! One good thing about this diet: I seem to spend far less than usual :eek:. I don't buy any junk food/dinner/popcorn/clothes anymore, so I will end up quite rich :giggle:

Good luck for AAM. I know what you mean about looking forward to it and being scared, all in the same time. But I am sure that, determined as you are, you'll breeze through it :cool:

Elie

I got a slendertone on ebay really cheap....you should have a quick look as they are so pricey in the shops.

Feeling a bit less enthusiastic about the whole diet thing at the moment. I lost a lb last week which I was a bit annoyed with as I had stuck to the diet totally.

I went away at the weekend and didn't stick to the diet. But then again I didn't do dreadfully either - I think I ate a bit less than a "normal" thin person would do so certainly no bingeing or anything. When I came back I had put on 5lbs but after a day and a half being back on the wagon I have lost those and now weigh just a lb more which means I have regained that lb I lost last week. I feel gutted as in a whole 10 days I have STS and haven't been dreadfully naughty. It just feels as if my losses have totally stalled.

I am not back in ketosis yet (I used the ketostix) and I just hope I am back in tomorrow as after breakfast on Sunday I have been back on the diet 100%.

AAM finishes for me tomorrow - so as of Weds I will be SSing again - has anyone found a plateau from AAM which disappears when they start SSing again?

Oh Anna :hug99:

I am so sorry you are feeling down. I have not reached a plateau yet, but I can sympathise :(.

After all, maybe it is not a plateau and next week you'll lose as much as usual :confused:.

I hope you get back in K quickly, at least to help you with the hunger.

If you need to talk, you know I am here :).

Elie xx

Thanks for being supportive as always Elie.

I measured myself and I have lost cms off myself all over which is good. so some fat must have gone. I am guessing it is water retention for some reason.

Decided to not feel sorry for myself anymore and just keep going with it. If it is a Plateau I will get past it soon enough (hopefully).

You're welcome Anna, we are all here to help each other :)

You have a very positive attitude and I admire you for that. The inches lost are a very good news! You must be close to size 18 now, or even 16!:D How tall are you?

At least with CD, you are sure that IF you are at a plateau, it has nothing to do with the diet. And I know you won't give up :D.

And you've had fab losses so far! Actually last weekend I showed your signature to Alex and he was amazed at how quickly you lost these lbs :D.

And remember, you're not alone!

Elie xx

Why why did I eat at the weekend away? I think I am going back in ketosis now as I feel awful. Absloutely starving. I want to eat anything. I am sooo close now to caving in and all that is keeping me going is the idea that once I am back in ketosis it should be OK again.

I didn't eat too much - why can't I get back in ketosis?

Hi all

Just checking in to say hi. I finally got back into the swing of the diet and back in ketosis so I feel fine now. was feeling really sorry for myself earlier in the week. Lost 3lbs on my last weigh in which considering the weekend off is actually quite good. Means in last 2 weeks I have only lost 4lbs though so I got 10lbs to lose if I want to get my stone in a month. Not sure if I can do that. What would be really nice would be to lose 7lbs by my next weigh in as then I will be in the 14s.

BF coming back Easter weekend so would be nice to be a size smaller by then too - got 3 weeks to get to it!!!!

Congrats Anna! Glad to see you are back in Ketosis :) It makes a huge difference :)

10lbs is totally possible, especially as you've already had big losses. And you will be a size smaller for your BF. How lovely of him to travel for Easter weekend :D

Elie xx

Back