back on track at last!

Maz35

Hi everyone
Had a really awful week after getting weighed last Saturday and losing 6 lbs. I ate all day Sat, Sun and Thu evening! :sigh: Got back on track yesterday and went and got weighed this morning and have stayed the same.:) I feel very relieved and all motivated again. Only 3 weeks until my holiday in Mexico so I might even make it to target :) I'm sure i won't come back at target :( Have a great day everyone x

Hi Maz... glad to hear u did'nt gain after ur little binge....well done getting back on track.

Hi Maz,

Well done on getting back on track and staying the same!

Fingers crossed you get rid of the last 11lbs.

Plenty of motivation there for your holiday in Mexico:)

Love Mini xxx

I really hope i get there before my hols as I'm sure to gain whilst I'm there! Its all inclusive :( but i am taking my gym gear to go running every day:) it might help a bit x

Hiya Maz, well done on not giving up. You can easily get to target by your holiday if you keep on the straight and narrow....just keep thinking BIKINI BIKINI BIKINI!!!

LOL! bikini, bikini, bikini! hope it works! I bought myself 4 extra peanut cambridge bars so if I'm really desperate I'll have an extra bar, better than the whole pack of biscuits i ate Thursday :( and the 3 packs of crisps :( and the 5 packs of toffee poppets :(

LOL, i have to say i felt so rough afterwards, i ended up going to bed with a cold compress on my forehead! I'm sure it won't stop me doing it again but for now I'm fine :) taking each day as it comes :)

Back