Back on Track from Tomorrow (I Hope)

audfen

After 2 weeks of eating all the food i love i am determined to get back on track i really.want to be at target by june for our first wedding anniversary i hope i can stay motivated. Next weigh in is jan 9th really nervous about it

I know how you feel!!!

I gained 1lb over Crimbo and I was thrilled with that as I thought it was more. I should of counted my lucky stars and got back on plan, who know's, I may of even got that 1lb off....What do I do? Say sod it and carry on eating like I used to, aka the reason i'm on this plan!

I knew today was going to be my last bad day as we did have a meal to go to at lunch so again I said sod it and had double the bread for breakfast and NO superfree. Luckily now we are not going out for that meal and so I have started to get back on track AS OF NOW!!!

I have done 30mins on the exercise bike and instead of that Sod it attitude and having one last treat tonight of a chinese I have just worked out that I have all the ingredients to do a fab Free Chicken, Lamb and spinach curry.

I WILL GET BACK ON TRACK DAM IT!!!!!

Sorry for the gatecrash.......I seriously needed to type that!

x-x

im so glad im not the only one who failed to stick to plan at Christmas like you back on track as from today ive had a lovely roast dinner all cooked slimming world way and have drawn a huge thick black line under it it was just a blip and we can do this

We will all get back on track i am dreading my next weigh in but i am so glad i have.my SW group to help me along the way amd i have to say since joining this forum im finding.it a great support xx

In the past tomorrow never came!!! So back on track from today only 28 weigh ins to my new goal!!!;-)

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

To quote from Kung Foo Panda, " Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a mystery, but Today is a gift,, that is why it's called the Present", why not give yourself the present of a new clean start in your weight loss journey,- NOW

Ah thats lovely and very true a nice inspiring quote to start the year off. Thank you for sharing that xx

How're you getting on? xx

Trying to stick to plan its hard after 2 weeks of eating junk. Went for walks yesterday and today but im still dreading weigh in on monday monday morning. How are u getting on

Back