Back on Track...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Shuffler, 19 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Shuffler

Shuffler Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.3%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well had stuck to it 100% until yesterday - it was my birthday so I ended up giving in and having tapas and cocktails in the evening. BUT... I had a wonderful time that I don't think I would have had if I didn't go out and have a few drinks and some damned nice food. I'm back on track today and will continue with Exante 100% until I get to the end of 8 weeks!
    Feeling surprisingly good about it, usually things like this just make me jack a diet in, but I feel like it wasn't even a mistake to eat yesterday, I thought about it properly and it was my birthday present to myself.
    I do hope I don't put on weight though - I am not expecting to lose but hopefully that'll be it :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. StIves

StIves Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.2%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Glad that you are happy with it and as you say it was your birthday. Happy Birthday! I bet the tapas tasted amazing!

I am going away at the end of may and I plan to stick with the diet during the day but I am certainly going to enjoy and evening meal with my family every night xXx

4. Mrs R

Mrs R Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    09st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Birthdays are an exception surely, it's our wedding anniversary next week and i'm having some wine to celebrate no matter what!

5. Shuffler

Shuffler Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.3%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I think it is an exception - I was being way too harsh on myself to think I had to go without!

St Ives - it did taste good but I got full up very quickly and it seemed very rich indeed! Bet you're looking forward to your holiday!

Happy Anniversary for next week Mrs R !

6. justgina

justgina taking it 1 day at a time

Start Weight:
    12st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(7.95%)
    Diet:
    IF/5:2/juddd......
    Sounds like you had a great birthday Shuffler. Well done on getting straight back to it.

7. somewhere_inside_is_me

somewhere_inside_is_me Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yes, I guess there are differing schools of thought, but I figure that VLCDs are so dramatically life-changing that occasionally the real (happy) world has to have a look in. Last year I was on LL over my birthday and didn't relax on the day.... but by the following weekend I was full of resentment and then systematically sabotaged the final two weeks of the programme and never got back on track (and thus gained it all back again). So good for you! Belated happy birthday!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.