Back on Track...

Fruitybabe

I have been having a really bad time recently which resulted in several gains. 2 weeks ago I gained 1/2 lb and had a total meltdown broke down crying in class, I just couldn't take anymore. My hubby has just joined and if it was not for him I would have quit I felt so fed up...
Well I picked myself up, dusted myself off and carried on. The next week I lost 3lbs and weigh in just gone I lost 7! I am amazed and feel so much better about myself and so glad I carried on. I have a condition that is not going to go away and I am in pain every day which makes it hard to want to cook etc... I wanted to post this as I think this forum is an amazing support and maybe I might help someone too. I have just made a huge batch of soup to keep us going but if anyone has any tips on quick easy foods then please feel free to give your advice :D
P.S I have lost 1 Stone 10 1/2 lbs so far but not sure how to update this on stickers and stuff, again any help greatly appreciated.

Yeah another one here for tickerfactory! :eek:)
And well done for being back on track, thats one of the things im doing x

yay well done you, oh my goodness what fab losses !

you must be soooo chuffed!

thanks for this post, we all struggle at some time with not losing weight and feeling disheartened so its fab to know if we stick with it we can do it.

keep up the good work :D

Thanks for your replies :)
I am really chuffed just glad I am going in the right direction again... That's why I posted emma because I know how terrible I felt, but with the support from my hubby and you guys I got there. Thats what it is all about really understanding what we are going through and being there to help if its needed... You have all done brilliantly on your weight losses, isn't slimming world great :D

Back