back on track!! :)

happy27

Hi all
I have been Reading loads of your posts and your all so inspirational and keeping me on track!
I nearly slipped and gave up but I kept at it this week helped by this site! And I lost 2lb!! And got my stone award :) was so pleased and it has kept me on track!!
I have lost a stone in 6 weeks :) I love this diet just find it hard wen temptation comes my way but so far managed to steer clear!

A little about me I'm Hayley I'm 27 have a 14 month old son and live with my partner have done every diet going and finally come back to slimming world I started at 18.11 (heaviest I've ever been) and now I'm on 17.10!! So on the right track

I want to be slimmer by summer!
I will post my food and please comment to help me along the way :)

Really pleased with myself today! I have had a good day.

AM - 2 alpen light bars and banana

Snack - creme egg

Lunch - prawn salad (lettuce, tomatos, cucumber, prawns) tbsp mayo

Snack - mullerlight yoghurt

Dinner - fish in breadcrumbs, 2 potato waffles, sweetcorn 2 tbsp and tbsp tomato ketchup

I'm watching beauty and the beast ugly face of predujice on channel 4 and the girl is stunning on there but still not happy with herself!! She has fake everything and wants her legs skinnier!! I would love her figure but she's not happy it's very sad!!

Great loss Hayley. I've tried every diet going too but always end up back at sw. If only i'd stuck with it i would have been sorted years ago. Determined this time tho to lose it for hols in July

Thankyou! I enjoy slimming world it fits into life easily and don't have to think about it too much (although I probably do!!) hehe.
How much do you want to lose?
how's yoir week going?

Well yesterday another good day

AM - 2 alpen light bars (heb) and a pear

Lunch - prawn salad and tbsp mayo (5 syns)

Snack - mullerlight and banana

Dinner - tesco light choices chicken curry (450 cals) dnt know the syns!

2 handfuls of maltesers :eek:/ woops!!

Today

Had a mad day cleaning so didn't really eat just picked at my sons lunch (naughty I know!!) and had a mullerlight yoghurt

But then went to my mums and raided the cupboards!! (why do I do it?!!) I'm like a crazy woman so found some chocolate fingers reckon I had 6 and a chocolate mint club bar then some cocktail sausages and some doritos and dip I had 3 handfuls :( god that's ruined today!!

I went for a walk in the sun tho after so hope that's helped abit but OH has bought wine for tonight and cheesecake!!! He knows i'm on a blinking diet too :(

For dinner we are having meatballs and spaghetti in a tomato sauce made from chopped tomatoes and pasata so that will be free :)

Hope you've had a good day :)

Back