• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

back on track!! :)

Hi all
I have been Reading loads of your posts and your all so inspirational and keeping me on track!
I nearly slipped and gave up but I kept at it this week helped by this site! And I lost 2lb!! And got my stone award :) was so pleased and it has kept me on track!!
I have lost a stone in 6 weeks :) I love this diet just find it hard wen temptation comes my way but so far managed to steer clear!

A little about me I'm Hayley I'm 27 have a 14 month old son and live with my partner have done every diet going and finally come back to slimming world I started at 18.11 (heaviest I've ever been) and now I'm on 17.10!! So on the right track

I want to be slimmer by summer!
I will post my food and please comment to help me along the way :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Really pleased with myself today! I have had a good day.

AM - 2 alpen light bars and banana

Snack - creme egg

Lunch - prawn salad (lettuce, tomatos, cucumber, prawns) tbsp mayo

Snack - mullerlight yoghurt

Dinner - fish in breadcrumbs, 2 potato waffles, sweetcorn 2 tbsp and tbsp tomato ketchup

I'm watching beauty and the beast ugly face of predujice on channel 4 and the girl is stunning on there but still not happy with herself!! She has fake everything and wants her legs skinnier!! I would love her figure but she's not happy it's very sad!!

S: 16st8lb C: 16st8lb G: 11st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Great loss Hayley. I've tried every diet going too but always end up back at sw. If only i'd stuck with it i would have been sorted years ago. Determined this time tho to lose it for hols in July

Thankyou! I enjoy slimming world it fits into life easily and don't have to think about it too much (although I probably do!!) hehe.
How much do you want to lose?
how's yoir week going?

Well yesterday another good day

AM - 2 alpen light bars (heb) and a pear

Lunch - prawn salad and tbsp mayo (5 syns)

Snack - mullerlight and banana

Dinner - tesco light choices chicken curry (450 cals) dnt know the syns!

2 handfuls of maltesers :eek:/ woops!!

Today

Had a mad day cleaning so didn't really eat just picked at my sons lunch (naughty I know!!) and had a mullerlight yoghurt

But then went to my mums and raided the cupboards!! (why do I do it?!!) I'm like a crazy woman so found some chocolate fingers reckon I had 6 and a chocolate mint club bar then some cocktail sausages and some doritos and dip I had 3 handfuls :( god that's ruined today!!

I went for a walk in the sun tho after so hope that's helped abit but OH has bought wine for tonight and cheesecake!!! He knows i'm on a blinking diet too :(

For dinner we are having meatballs and spaghetti in a tomato sauce made from chopped tomatoes and pasata so that will be free :)

Hope you've had a good day :)