Back on Track!!

Well, did my monday weigh in and lost 3lb which I am absolutely astounded with. I did think that I may struglle on account of going to the gym but apparently it's all just to do with the amount of water I drink and this seems to have helped my weight loss.
I have now set myself some mni goals because I realised that if I keep going the way I'm going I can achieve one every week between 20th June and end of July which I'm quite excited about as hopefully, all keeping on track, I'll have my 1 and a half stone award (which is halfway to target) AND my gold body magic award, awesome!!

Thought I'd give an update on my week..........I think I've done ok, done my 3 gym trips as planned and MOSTLY stuck to my meal plan. I had to take a client and her kids out this week and took them to mcdonalds, I knew if I saw them eating a meal I would cave so I had a snack wrap, 12 syns and this meant that I went over my syns by 1 that day but I went to the gym so I think it's fine.

On Friday however, someone came round the office to do a chocolate run, again, knowing if I said no I'd crave chocolate and then probably buy a huge bar I asked for a milky way, 3 syns and I'd only had 1.5 so far so not a prob, until she came back. There were no milky ways in the shop so she got...........a caramel :-( 11.5 syns and I couldn't tell her I didn't Want it and I don't have the will power to only eat half so that, plus my tea, meant I was 3 over my Syns.

I don't feel guilty though, I was within my syns the other 2 days and have been so far today so in the week overall I think I'm good. Just gotta keep my fingers crossed for mon. Xx

Sometimes life is like that there are days when you find yourself wanting something and better to do that than deprive yourself so you feel like your on a restrictive diet until you think what the hell i'll just not bother- and speaking from experience it's a slippery slope so well done for only going slightly over and going to the gym xx

What a fab result! well done x

Back