Back on track

Carrie55

Hi everyone, last year I lost 3 stone on Cambridge but stopped and went back to my greedy ways and put it all back on. I've just restarted and will start sole-sourcing on Saturday. Can't wait to see the pounds disappear, and this time I've no intendion of putting it back on, as my health is starting to suffer with all this weight and that has scared me. Got a new counsellor who is very supportive and of course minimins to keep me inspired and motivated.

Will have to redo my weight loss bar at the bottom of my posts cos it's all wrong now.

Hi Carrie,
I'm new to this. I started CD on 11.08.07 and have been struggling with the hunger. so much so that I decided to 'take a break' tuesday this week and have been eating.....today I am back on CD SS as I feel that I owe it to myself to give it another go. Putting on the weight that you have lost - I lost 10lbs in the first 6 days, is one of my biggest fears. :cry:

It is people like yourself though, who make me stop and think, 'NO, you CAN do this'.........my CDC (who is one of the nicest people I have ever met) told me about this forum and it is very inspirational.

You know that it can be done, and that the results are worth it.

Roll on saturday! the start of the new you. :cool:

Welcome back Carrie. You sound really positive and I am confident you will do brilliantly. You know where we are if you need us and let us know how you are getting on.

Stick with it cbpolgara it does get better, I promise!

Georgie
x

Welcome back Carrie!

Nice to see you and good luck with your restart:vibes:

Love Mini xxx

Back