Back on track

foxy_lox

Silver Member
What's the first thing you do when you know its time to get a grip and get back on track?

I go through all my SW magazines & read the success stories. Even if I can't always relate to the person I feel inspired x

I bin all the junk and rubbish from my food cupboards. It may be a waste but it would be even more wasteful to use myself as a human bin by eating food I don't want or need...

krupskaya said:
I bin all the junk and rubbish from my food cupboards. It may be a waste but it would be even more wasteful to use myself as a human bin by eating food I don't want or need...

Its amazing the difference it makes if its not in the house tho! Last night i couldnt have gone off plan even tho i had the munches cos there was nothing snacky like crips, sweets etc. I had a mug shot instead!!

I did that when I started SW. I'd finally taken control of the food I'd be eating & it felt good :)

I plan plan plan! food shopping online is very theraputic and you cant sneak naughty food into the trolly either! lol ;0) lost 4 stone 1lb in 6 months on sw, got another 4 stone to go

I was really excited to start Slimming World as I was sooo desperate to lose the weight so was excited to get onboard so I could start seeing results! I read as much as I could and wrote out a shopping list which included speed foods, extra lean meat and all the things I would need to get my journey started! I really enjoyed planning it all actually and 4 weeks in, I still do this with my shopping list! I like to look at all the different recipes too as it reminds me about all the different choices I have, then I add what I need to my list! Without sounding too cheesy, I think you have already done the most vital preparation in deciding you want to do it! What better preparation can you get than wanting it!?

I plan, plan, plan! I also look up new recipes that I've not tried before to add a bit of variety and stop me from getting bored

Pretty much the same! i plan,read mag stories and stories on these boards,look through cook books.....really gets me right back into it.

Back