Back on track

Crafty Girl

Silver Member
Great to see minis back. Really missed it.

Restarted diet last Tuesday a t 15 stone. Have done every diet under the sun in the past but now calorie counting using my fitness pal to track my food.

Will post food daily if I can.

Today
Breakfast - toast and low fat spread
Coffee

Lunch - baked potato with tuna and low fat mayo.
Coffee

Dinner - cottage pie made with low fat mince, potato, tinned tomato and gravy granules. Served with peas. Not decided on dessert yet but probably a yogurt.

Good luck to everyone and hope to get to know lots of you.

hi and good luck on your journey x x

Weighed in this morning and one pound on:( Still am tracking my calories now and hopefully will be better next week.

New year = new start. Weighed in on 29th at the local health centre at 15 stone 7 pounds. It was just a weigh in session so will get the booklets on Monday night when I go to the evening session as it is straight after work - get bus home pick up car and straight to the health centre. It is open between 5 and 6-45 so hopefully having someone else weigh me will make me stick to it. Off to a friend's for new years eve as Paul is working until 11 pm and he will join me there. Will walk round as silly to take 2 cars and it is not that far. Will be back to tracking on mfp in the morning and my new year resolution is to lose at least 50 pounds by this time next year. That will take me to 11 st 13 lbs. I will then reevaluate a final goal weight. My friend Carole is joining me going to the drop in centre when she gets back from her holiday to Iceland at the end of the month so will not be doing this alone. Happy new year to anyone reading this.

My main diary is in the WEEMITS section.

Back