Back on ww tomorrow!

hilbil21

In 2011 I lost 35lbs on ww in seven months. Slowly but surely and didn't find it too hard! I maintained the weight I had got to until November last year but since then have put a stone back on! I'm a bridesmaid in 10 months and need to lose the stone I have put on plus I would really like to lose another stone too! I NEED to get back in the zone! Cross your fingers for me! Lol xxx

I'm an ex slimming world consultant I know the plan so much I'm sick of it so im going to try and give ww a go tomorrow joining a group in the evening x

There's nothing like a wedding to get stuck into it! I'm getting married in september so I'm in the same boat as you to fit into the dress! You can do it Hun. Have you picked out a dress yet? If so use it as your screensaver and its Alz a reminder of y you are doin it

Hello to the 2 new Sweeties :) Good Luck with both your journeys, are u both going to write a diary on here?

I'm new to it too and keep thinking ww or sw. I think I've got bored of sw from doing it for so long xx

Yeah I have just started a diary. I hope I do well. I am used to doing calorie counting and I do well with that nd most of the stuff I eat is ww meals.

Is it difficult to follow??

Very nice to have such a warm welcome x

I'm new to it too and keep thinking ww or sw. I think I've got bored of sw from doing it for so long xx

Come join the best Crew on Minimins ;-) x

Yeah I have just started a diary. I hope I do well. I am used to doing calorie counting and I do well with that nd most of the stuff I eat is ww meals.

Is it difficult to follow??

Very nice to have such a warm welcome x

I have been 100% every day since I started (Weeklies included of course) but I can't think of many diets where u wouldn't blow it totally in 6 weeks! X

That's really good but i kno I can lose weight so quick on slimming world and calorie counting ive lost 6 pound in a week sometimes Im worried the weight will come slowly off with weight watchers but I guess there is only one way to find out :) x

That's really good but i kno I can lose weight so quick on slimming world and calorie counting ive lost 6 pound in a week sometimes Im worried the weight will come slowly off with weight watchers but I guess there is only one way to find out :) x

I guess that's true, SW never worked for me as I have no concept of portion control and it wasn't flexible enough for eating out. CC never worked for me as it annoyed me having to count everything, I mean a celery stick is 7cals but who got fat eating celery lol x

Lol that's true I would like to b able to eat fruit without counting it x

I try to still limit my fruit to 1 or 2 pieces per day but its still nice to have the unlimited veggies. X

welcome to the 2 newbies!!
we have endless chats and fun on here dont we serena :)
emma and trina are yet to find you! lol
good luck and look forward to reading ur diaries! x

it is :)
except u have to point peas and sweetcorn!

And potatoes/parsnips of course :) x

welcome to the 2 newbies!!
we have endless chats and fun on here dont we serena :)
emma and trina are yet to find you! lol
good luck and look forward to reading ur diaries! x

Me and Shez have a great friendship, Trina and Emma complete the set!x

Back