Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back onto Cambridge today, after blood results have come back clear :D

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lillypop, 17 November 2008 Social URL.

1. lillypop

lillypop now got pictures in album

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone

some of you might remember that i had to come off cd for 3 weeks in total, because I was having really bad chest pains and the doctor thought I had a blood clot on the lung. Well, I can say that all the results have come back clear and I am seeing my CDC today at 12 to start my wonderful journey of SSing again. I think I've gained about 9lbs :eek: :eek: but I've been eating normally and have been having strong antbiotics and pain killers, I'm not worried about the gain, I'm more excited about starting.

I am not calling it a 'restart' or falling off the wagon as unfortunately, I was very ill and had to think of my health first, but now I am on the second part of my journey. I will let you know exactly how much I have gained!!

I think I might do SS+ with milk and see how I get on, I'm really excited and cant wait to do measurements in 4 weeks time. I've got loads of size 20 clothes that are too small still so that's my goal is to get into them.

I really want to lose 1 stone before Christmas Day and see 15 stone something on the scales :D that would make the best christmas prezzy :D

Thanks so much to all my wonderful freinds on here that I've made through my CD journey xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GoOliveGo

GoOliveGo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Lillypop - good to hear you are back again and feeling better and raring to go. I've lost the plot over the last 2 weeks, so maybe you can re-motivate me!

4. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Lillypop - so glad you are back in fighting form for part 2. Good luck i know you can do a stone for crimbo no problem X :0)

5. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome back Lillypop, must be such a relief to hear your test results are clear :)

1 stone by Christmas... no problem .. you can do it!!

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hiya hun, Thats brill news that the results came back clear. Best of luck with the 2nd part of your journey :)

Becky x

7. CeeKay

CeeKay Staying on plan!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    welcome back hun!

8. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

hey lilly how are you doing? did u do your restart ok ? i just want to know as then it will help me undersatnd is it all in the mind about second time being hard ? xxxxxx

9. lillypop

lillypop now got pictures in album

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi night night, yes I have I am now onto my 2nd week, last week I lost 5lbs, I think a lot of it is about will power but keep focusing on the end result and you'll get there xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.