Back soon...

I am a chiropodist Mrs Pink! Nippers, files, etc!

Hehe, i juess it does sound a bit scary! I thought peeps on here knew what i did, i have been on here for so long!:eek:

Day 3

Weight; 205lb:cool:
Mood; Fine
Location; Various home visits followed by a residential home visit. Not as busy today!

2lb off overnight!:D

Less busy today, so i will really try to up the water intake.

Day 3 for us today chick a dee :) haha!

2lb over night very impressed! My scales havent budged since yesterday :( WIll try and stay off them tomorrow though!

Up that water and watch out for the carb withdrawals - I'm freezing mine are def kicking in!

Well done Nat! I am feeling ok at the mo, ketosis usually takes a few more days for me!

Facing a few problems this weekend though, my dad is over from Ireland tomorrow until Sat, and will be expecting me to eat, and i have been invited to a party (bfs family), and again, it will be difficult not to eat and drink! Need to make a plan...

Day 3 nearly over!

Day 3 nearly over and still feeling good!
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Havent come up with a plan for the weekend yet. The only thing i can think of is just to eat protein and veg, and thats it.

Well done Nat! I am feeling ok at the mo, ketosis usually takes a few more days for me!

Facing a few problems this weekend though, my dad is over from Ireland tomorrow until Sat, and will be expecting me to eat, and i have been invited to a party (bfs family), and again, it will be difficult not to eat and drink! Need to make a plan...

Same here wanabeminime...I got a wedding to go to on Saturday all day and then evening do!! I am gonna try and be good but will be hard.

Same here wanabeminime...I got a wedding to go to on Saturday all day and then evening do!! I am gonna try and be good but will be hard.

Hi there Lolly!

Weekends have always been difficult for me, but i have to find a way of getting over them. They have always been the ruin of my diet.

Well done on the 9lb off!

Hi Bex

You seem to be doing really well. I too find it hard not to eat in social situations. I dont want to draw attention to the fact that I am on this diet as I dont want to answer questions or justify myself.

For this reason I am thinking about doing 790.

Any thoughts?

790 is great as long as you rigidly stick to the correct amounts of allowable food Jac! Therein lies my downfall, i'm fine whilst ssing, but as soon as food is introduced, i mess up. So even if i ever get to goal, i have no idea how i will stay there! Ho hum, cross that bridge if and when i get to it!:eek:

Hiya Bex

Thought I'd pop in and see how you're getting on, three days done and probably the worst 3 days, so well done for that :)

Your plan sounds good, if the weather's still nice you could make a lovely big salad and do some separate bowls of rice or potato salad, which you of course wouldn't have any of, but if it's a buffet, people can help themselves and won't necessarily notice that you're having less - but of course you have to make sure you can stay away from the carbs!

Have another good day tomorrow - keep up the good work
xx

Hi ya Md! Nice to see you in here! Glad day 3 is over, but i always feel really bad on day 4/5, so the worst is yet to come! At least i will be really busy again during the day tomorrow.

I think i will make a salad to take to the buffet on Sat, but not sure about what to do whilst my dad is here, he will want to go out, pub meals etc. Thats tomorrow and Friday eve.

DAY 4

Weight; 202lb:D
Mood;Ok but tired
Location; The local beauty salon where i hire a room to do my job one day a week. Would like to have my own surgery one day!

Another 3lb off overnight! Yeehaw!

My dad arrives from Ireland at 2pm, it ill be nice to see him, but i just KNOW i am gonna eat later.:(

Be back later!

Bex were on v similar paths at the mo not only am I on day 4 but my sort of boyfriend comes over from Ireland as well (admitidly its not til tomorrow) but still lol! I can't wait to see him again but have decided to stay in and cook for him instead of going out so that if I do feel the need to eat I can have chicken + salad instead as I do make a good one and he is healthy being an ex pro athlete as well!

Anyway hope your day goes ok day 4 +5 are the worst because its that in between stage where you could easily break it but also don't want to. Good Luck today and be strong! Im coping with totm and feel like dying :( Chocolate is calling me!!! xx

Hey Missy! You can't just say that!! come back Bex.

You've just slightly veered off course for a moment. How long are you going to go down that wrong road before you turn around again?

Yes....I know...you have your Dad visiting. He'll want to do the pub meals and it will be hard to stay on track. But you've done 3 days!!! You can't just throw away 3 days worth because you felt your head is in the wrong place this morning:eek: Just get it in the right place....and move it quick before you do more damage.

Right!!! There!! Telling you straight.

So what are you going to do?

Blimey! Don't you just hate it when people say "I'm just about to ruin all my hard work" and then disappear. Bex!!

Back