back to atkins

sammy1

Silver Member
hi i am starting atkins today. I did it about 10 years ago and kept the weight off for a good while quite easily but it went back on gradually when i stopped counting carbs and guessed. have tried lots of other diets since then but nothing else seems to get rid of cravings!!!! i know i need to keep control of the carbs. would love any advice. i have bought the new book, atkins has changed from the way it was 10 years

Good luck xx

Welcome <back> & good luck! :)

*~*TL*~* *~dreaming of long term success~* mum of 4; wife; herbalist; Height: 166cm; Started: 16 Feb 2012; S/C/G: 116kg/109.5kg/65kg

tanx for the support. x

Spammy, you can do it as you did it before. I think new Atkins is easier enough to follow. I had the original book but recently purchased the new one for my kindle. I've enjoyed the refresher course.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi yes it def looks easier lots more to eat in induction stage. Had pretty good day, no real cravings yet, hard to drink all the water. Think I will start diary in diary section later, mite help keep me on track.

Good luck, I'll keep an eye out for ur diary, day 1 for me today too:)

Tanx for support, how did your first day go? mine wasn't too bad, at least I wasn't hungry, hard to drink the water.

It went well, no hunger and cravings not too bad, slight headache. I think I might have ate too much peanut butter - is peanut butter ok, sugar free obviously

Hi don't think peanut butter would b ok in induction, no nuts allowed, prob ok in owl, but if it gets u through the day.......

Ooops well I finished the jar so I won't buy any more - thanks.

Hi can anyone tell me how to count Xanthan gum, I can't find any info on the packet. Tanx

I never do???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back