Induction Back to atkins

kezzyBee

Silver Member
Hi.. I'm starting atkins today, have done it many times before lol, but this time I'm starting nearly 3 stone lighter thanks to cambridge :)... I've been doing ww since coming off cambridge 4 weeks ago and although I haven't gained I also haven't lost much more.. So time to cut out the bad carbs and get back in ketosis. Looking forward to getting to know people on here. Xx

Hi Kezzy - well done on your weight loss. I have just started the atkins and am in my first week and the people on here have been the best help you could ever want!

Hi atkins is great isn't it even though I know it works..after doin cambridge all this fat will take some getting used to. Just put a load of chicken legs in the oven(not much low carb food in the house til shopping tomorrow lol) gonna munch on them today with salad and so glad I dont even have to take the skin off lol. Been looking at all the recipes on here and done my shopping list, can't wait to get cooking!

I know what you mean - it seems weird at first eating the skin (which of course is the best bit!) - but I have to say I am loving it - lets just hope the scales like it as much as me

Back