Back to Basics!

prettyfromtheback

I lost 2lb at my weigh in today which was a bit of a shock (in a good way!) considering what a tough week I've had. Decided not to have any bars this week as I think that has been my downfall so as the title says - back to basics this week :innocent0002:

Bring on the losses :D

Hi
well done on loose 2lb ,do you fill the bars dont make you loose as much?

Gem x

I lost 2lb at my weigh in today which was a bit of a shock (in a good way!) considering what a tough week I've had. Decided not to have any bars this week as I think that has been my downfall so as the title says - back to basics this week :innocent0002:

Bring on the losses :D

Dont worry hun - I followed SS to the T last week and I STS :mad::mad::mad::mad:... I have bars everyday but I cant do too many shakes.
Here's to a bigger loss next week hun xxx

Gemma - I don't think they made me lose less weight by themselves, but they made me crave 'normal' food and I ended up coming off the diet a coupe of times (although one was a planned meal that I couldn't really get out of) I think the best idea is to experiment - I'm doing AAM this week so I am sticking with the liquid packs in the hope it will help!

Clare - thanks hon! Such a bummer you STS this week poor you :( How funny we're losing at pretty much the same rate still from our same starting weight! Fingers crossed for us both this week

Clare - thanks hon! Such a bummer you STS this week poor you :( How funny we're losing at pretty much the same rate still from our same starting weight! Fingers crossed for us both this week

You know - its not even fazed me in the slightest, really thats the truth!
I know that I might lose more than most next 2 weeks or next week or week after that. Doing this diet properly and you cannot fail.... I clearly have some stubborn fat cells that decided to take longer than 7 days to dissolve last week - I bloody hope this weeks cells are not quite so stubborn.... My dream would be a 7lb loss for the fortnight which would take me right out of the teens and into the 12's!!!!!
So - we will do this, make no mistake we cannot fail if we have packs and water...
Mind you I'm brickkin it about me AAM wk which starts Sun. Its my daughters birthday and we're going to the Beefeater I've already rang in advance and pre-ordered steamed sea bass and green veg. Now coz the portions will be bigger than AAM I'm not adding meal Mon or Tue and will AAM Wed, Thu, Fri & Sat - then re SS following Sun. Ha, its funny I've become really organised with this planning ahead malarky of eating packs etc xxxx

That's so good that you're not letting it get to you, very mature - I'm sure I'd be in a complete huff especially if I didn't cheat! Sea bass is dreamy I'm a bit scared about AAM but on the other hand looking forward to being able to eat a little bit of food. Got to go to the supermarket tomorrow...gonna be weird buying chicken/fish/veg rather than fizzy water and Coke Zero!

I'm always impressed at your organisation you're amazing! xx

That's so good that you're not letting it get to you, very mature - I'm sure I'd be in a complete huff especially if I didn't cheat! Sea bass is dreamy I'm a bit scared about AAM but on the other hand looking forward to being able to eat a little bit of food. Got to go to the supermarket tomorrow...gonna be weird buying chicken/fish/veg rather than fizzy water and Coke Zero!

I'm always impressed at your organisation you're amazing! xx

My CDC and I had chat about planning & being organised... Prior to the programme I would float from crisis to crisis, one meal to the next etc etc - however I've discovered that my body & mind works so much better with routine & planning - it probably sounds a bit sad but this whole life changing experience is really doing just that for me - changing my life and way of thinking!

Catch up soon hun xxx

Back