Back to Business !

Pearly

Happy New Year everyone!!

I have restarted today after my Christmas time out and so far so good. I have had a lovely break and I have been as good as I possibly could be and keeping the carbs to the minimum.

I am not having a WI until next Monday so I won't know for sure how much damage has been done, but I don't think it is too bad. With a bit of luck I should have lost any excesses by next week.

I have been keeping my eye on the site over the holidays and everyone is doing so well, it's great to see all the new people that have joined us too.

Good luck to us all in 2009 !!

Pearly x

hi pearly you are sounding positive I'm sure you wont have done to much damage I was pleasantly surprised having 2 unbeleivably horrendous blowouts and I only gained 1.5lb so you will be fine and this week will undo any damage

xx Sharron

Well done for being so restrained over Christmas! I went a little crazy Christmas day :)

Is that your cat? He/shes gorgeous! I have a British Blue too (also gorgeous the trouble is she knows it).

Well done for being so restrained over Christmas! I went a little crazy Christmas day :)

Is that your cat? He/shes gorgeous! I have a British Blue too (also gorgeous the trouble is she knows it).

Hi Soph - Yes she's my baby and she is spoilt rotten. I have got a British black as well, a boy. There are lots of cat people on this site - we will have to set up a cat's gallery LOL :D

I'm also a cat person, our cat is a big tabby called Tigger, he's so soft adored by my three kids (17,16,14) but a real woos! Good to see you back and good luck with your first weigh in! XX

Forgot to say my sister loulou also has a black and white felix killing monster!XX

Back