Back to Cambridge!

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
have restarted today, hoping to lose a stone before Christmas, and lose another 2 before valentines!

was as target with Cambridge last January, and have messed and faffed around with other diets to keep me on the straight and narrow, and it finally dawned on me to just re-do cambridge!

did have a little spell where i done 2 weeks ss and tried the maintenance plans, but i guess i just wasnt in the right place at the time.

i miss being a size 12 and hate having gone back up to a 16

so todays the day!
bring on the costant loo visits and carb withdrawl headache!!

Hey Claire, welcome back!! Good luck with geting back to it at least you know what to expect this time eh!
Hope you have a fab week!
x

hi trisha and lelly!

nice to see some familiar faces lol

got my head in the right place again, and plan on being here till about feb/march, look forward to catching up with ya both
xx

Good luck with re-start, I re-started today too :)

claire, I've been struggling on and off cd for months now, but determined to to goal, how are you doing?

good luck to you too sarah....

trish... i done great for nearly 6 months... then i worked in a salon for a while, and it was dead, so you start the nibbling again lol...
gained and then lost a stone, and then it was summer hols, and it all went to pieces!
done all the theme parks and days out etc, and just ate rubbish and then just carried on eating all the stuff you shouldnt until i'm back here again :(

dont actually mind doing the diet, find it easier than going back to normal food to be honest, but i sooooo miss liking what i saw in the mirror! and am missing wearing the new clothes i bought lol

so this time i really am gonna prepare for "after cambridge"

you seem so close to target... whats stopping you hun?
anything i can help with?
xx

Hi Claire,

Welcome back. My story is much like yours -- lost 5 stone gained back about 2 and am now on CD trying to get it back off and myself into the size 10/12 clothes I bought. You should join the V-day challenge -- and we'll get it off (and keep it off this time!)

MM

Morning Claire, how's your first week back on CD going hun?
Just keep on going and you'll get back in the swing
Have a fabby week
xx

hi lelly...
1st week is going ok...
actually feels good to be back on cambridge lol
hit a tireness wall yesterday... slept from 8pm till 10 am this morning... think that has a lot to do with overworking atm....
but am still on plan!
roll on thursday for weigh in!

you still doing ok hun?

yeah, i'm doing great thanks! still doing the cdc'ing and loving it!

Really pleased for you that its going well, that tiredness thing huh, i remember having such early nights when on ss but body soon adjusts to it all. Fingers crossed for great WI thurs

xx

thanks hun

another wipe out day yesterday... another early night too...
dont remember being this tired last time?

Curious

another wipe out day yesterday... another early night too...
dont remember being this tired last time?

Hi CeeKay,

I am very fatigued this time, too. However, after I gave it some thought -- the last time I did this it was summer. So, I am thinking the cold, gray, wet days and lack of light are a big part of why I am finding this so tiring. Is this the case with you?

MM

could be. was May last time i done it, and i wasnt working at the time, so prob a bit of both.....
am feeling a bit better today, but have 3 full days at the shop, and 3 nights of nails and tans!
cannot wait to not have to get up early on Friday! lol

weel, not feeling so completely wiped out anymore, though i could still do with a bit more energy!
cant wait for weigh in tomorrow!

been very naughty!

snuck a peek on the scales lol!

let just say i'm smiling!

woooo hooooo 8lbs off peeps!

Back