Step 1 Sole Source Back to Cambridge!

Hi,

I am back on cambridge after doing it last year and losing over 2 stones, (weighing under 8st)
However after my two week holiday i started my naughty eating habits, and therefore started piling on the weight! I tried doing my own replacement diet but that wouldnt last more than a week or so! So i ended up yo-yoing all year!

Finally got the courage to rejoin cambridge, with a different consultant (as previous one was overweight herself, therefore not too motivating)

Today is my first day and im actually looking forward to it!

Height: 4ft 10
SW: 11st 2
GW: 7st

At the moment according to my height i am obese! :(
I am going on holiday to Tunisia on the 28th Oct for a week but plan to return back on cambridge once i return! I just wish i had started cambridge a few months ago!

Would be great to hear your stories :) thanks!

Hi, I am back on cambridge after doing it last year and losing over 2 stones, (weighing under 8st) However after my two week holiday i started my naughty eating habits, and therefore started piling on the weight! I tried doing my own replacement diet but that wouldnt last more than a week or so! So i ended up yo-yoing all year! Finally got the courage to rejoin cambridge, with a different consultant (as previous one was overweight herself, therefore not too motivating) Today is my first day and im actually looking forward to it! Height: 4ft 10 SW: 11st 2 GW: 7st At the moment according to my height i am obese! :( I am going on holiday to Tunisia on the 28th Oct for a week but plan to return back on cambridge once i return! I just wish i had started cambridge a few months ago! Would be great to hear your stories :) thanks!
Hi skinnyme24.
How are you getting on? I've started today and am hoping to lose a stone in a month

Hi skinnyme24. How are you getting on? I've started today and am hoping to lose a stone in a month

Hi Gemma! Thats great! You will definitely lose a stone in a month! Just keep at it! Its okay! Its my 4th proper day today, as i ended up being naughty on the weekend! But back on track and motivated! How was ur first day?

Hi Gemma! Thats great! You will definitely lose a stone in a month! Just keep at it! Its okay! Its my 4th proper day today, as i ended up being naughty on the weekend! But back on track and motivated! How was ur first day?
Hi skinnyme24, thanks for replying.
My first day was ok thanks, I'm not really hungry, I think it's more of the routine of eating that I'll miss. Hope you've had a good day

Hi skinnyme24, thanks for replying. My first day was ok thanks, I'm not really hungry, I think it's more of the routine of eating that I'll miss. Hope you've had a good day

Url get used to it, is it ur first time? Im
Finding it harder this time round! Last year it was so easy! :)

Back