Back to cd again after 5 wks holiday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by LOSINGITFORMY32BRTHDAY, 9 June 2010 Social URL.

1. LOSINGITFORMY32BRTHDAY

LOSINGITFORMY32BRTHDAY Member

Hello everyone!!

I went on holiday for 5 weeks and slipped the diet. One bite of food led to eating in restaurants every day...ive put on 4.5kg for that 5 weeks and im glad its only that.

Well, im gonna start the cd tomorrow n looking forward to losing this extra weight i've been carrying all this time..... Here is to anothe round of CD.... Wish me luck guys........

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Becky1983

Becky1983 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck, it will come off in no time. I had a holiday last year for my brothers wedding time off the diet too, I put on about 12lbs, it soon came off! If the time is right and you are motivated you will get back in there. The weight you put on wil come of in no time. I sometimes think a break is good, especially if you are ss'ing. Be positive and drink loads of water. Good Luck. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.