• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back to CD, Hopefully will make it this time!!!

is gonna do it!!
good luck!! im also a re-starter, its rally hard second time round, but hopefully ill get there this time x
Hi there

I am a restarter too and want to lose 70lbs - so fed up put on 1 1/2 stone over last 3 months - sickening but getting back on the bandwagon today!!! Are any of you part of a team??

Sharon xx
Hi Anisah (Thanks for the rep point btw!:p)

Am on Day 7 today, have stuck to SS 100%, am feeling good and the scales are being very nice to me!!!
Thanks soooo much for asking, you are very good!
Official 1st weigh in on friday and i can't wait!!! Will update again then!! :D

P x
Just updating, my first week WI and i lost 14lbs! Am so chuffed with myself, it was so so hard to stick to the diet 100% sometimes but i did it!! If I can do it, ANYONE can!!! :D:D

P x
It's not gonna be so good this wk though Anisah, although any kind of a loss after last wk would be good!
Hope you are doing ok hun, How've you been?

P x

A pound at a time
I'm still here with weight creeping along. I just had some sort of weird thought. I am in Kuwait so I don't get weekly weigh ins with a CDC so I am on my own in that regard. So when I woke up and weighed this morning I saw that I am at a weight that I am normally lingering around(on a regular diet). So my thought was 'oh here I go, about to be stuck'. But I know if I stick to Cambridge the weight has to come off. Why oh why do we battle with our own happiness. I know being thin will open so many doors that will in turn bring me some happiness but I just mentally block that from happening. Why?
i'm the same, i weighed this morning (like i do every morning:( even though i know i probably shouldn't!) and even with such a good loss last week I am bitterly disappointed with the scales. Am going to my CDC tonight and she'll try talk some sense into me but i'm still disappointed! WTF???????

All we can do is keep plodding along hun xx

P x
It must be quite hard on you Anisah, not having the support of a CDC. Mine is fab and she left me a lovely voicemail yesterday when i was feeling crap and it cheered me up.
Soon i should be able to PM, when i can, PM me anytime if you are feeling crappy! x x

p x