Back to CD, Hopefully will make it this time!!!

good luck!! im also a re-starter, its rally hard second time round, but hopefully ill get there this time x

Hi there

I am a restarter too and want to lose 70lbs - so fed up put on 1 1/2 stone over last 3 months - sickening but getting back on the bandwagon today!!! Are any of you part of a team??

Sharon xx

I'm still here with weight creeping along. I just had some sort of weird thought. I am in Kuwait so I don't get weekly weigh ins with a CDC so I am on my own in that regard. So when I woke up and weighed this morning I saw that I am at a weight that I am normally lingering around(on a regular diet). So my thought was 'oh here I go, about to be stuck'. But I know if I stick to Cambridge the weight has to come off. Why oh why do we battle with our own happiness. I know being thin will open so many doors that will in turn bring me some happiness but I just mentally block that from happening. Why?

i'm the same, i weighed this morning (like i do every morning:( even though i know i probably shouldn't!) and even with such a good loss last week I am bitterly disappointed with the scales. Am going to my CDC tonight and she'll try talk some sense into me but i'm still disappointed! WTF???????

All we can do is keep plodding along hun xx

P x

Yes that's right. I'm so glad there are people here at minimins going through the same thing who can relate to me.

Back