Back to discover :)

missfriz

Hi everyone, I've decided to come back to the discover plan. Joined ww again a couple of weeks ago and am finding the pro points strangely difficult. I have lost weight before using the discover plan so I am going to follow this as I still have all my old books and a calculator.:D I would still like to go to class though as I like the motivation of the class!!!lol... Does that sound silly? Would I be allowed to follow the discover plan or just say nothing!!What do you think?:confused:

Yay, more peoples :D

Im still going to class whilst doing discover. If you dont want to tell anybody then thats up to you. The talks after getting weighed seem to be focused on PP though.

I was the same with PP, just couldnt get on with it for some reason.

Well done for coming back :)

every day I read more and more comments about people not being happy with pp, I didnt even try it lol, I love discover :D welcome and good luck!!

Dinx said:
every day I read more and more comments about people not being happy with pp, I didnt even try it lol, I love discover :D welcome and good luck!!

Same here! I'd gotten everything already so why confuse matters, I've lost weight with discover before, if it ain't broke don't fix it, the only thing stopping me loosing weight is me!

Welcome back & Well done on returning

Back