Discover Back to discover :)

Ooo brill thanks hun :) yay saved half a point, extra cup of tea me thinks :)!! Thank you, hope you enjoy the sun too xx

Well I am well and truly starving!!! And I've had all my 25 points which included a nice sunday roast. I only usually average out at about 23 a day and be full. It's totm so that may be contributing to my hunger. Made some 0 point strawberry jelly earlier and just gobbled down two pots of that lol. My other half said to me today 'I thought you were meant to be on a diet.' hahaha 'but I am dear.' This is why I LOVE weight watchers!! Hope everyone has had a lovely day. I'm off to bed soon xx

Bloody OH lol.. Its annoying when people think u can't be on a diet n eat nice stuff....but they they will see when we hit goal :) I hate stupid TOTM hunger... Us poor women ;) xx

Bloody OH lol.. Its annoying when people think u can't be on a diet n eat nice stuff....but they they will see when we hit goal :) I hate stupid TOTM hunger... Us poor women ;) xx

Lol definitely, they've got no idea hehe, but we'll show them!! Ah I know it's awful, men just don't know how easy they've got it lol. ;) xx

Morning all :D another sunny day!! Today's foodies:-

Breakfast
2 x crumpets 3
Marmite 0

Dinner
Warby square wrap 2.5
Bit of chicken (left over from roast) 0.5
Light mayo 0.5
Lettuce 0
Mexican bean soup 1.5
ww yoghurt 0.5

Tea
Homemade chilli (can't wait for this) 3
Jacket potatoe 2.5
Light butter 0.5
ww choc roll x 2 3

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Crunchie 4
Small apple 0.5
ww cheese tortillas 1

25/25 for the day I'm out for a few drinkies with my girlies on Friday, nothing too heavy but trying to save a couple of points a day for it :) Have a great day everyone xx

Last edited:
Yummy!

Chilli and jacket potato sounds like bliss!! Have a fab day chick xx

Thanks Kim :)!! The chilli was so yummy (thank you Dinx for the recipe :) It made so much, can't believe it's so low in points. It made 4 portions, so one for tea tomorrow then going to freeze the rest to have later in week or next week!! I was trying to save a couple of points today but have just ended up eating some ww tortilla's and a ww choc roll, doh. So that brings me to 25/25 for day but at least I haven't gone over my points! I feel like a gannet this week, grr to totm!! Hope everyone has had a brill day xx

Last edited:
Hope everyone is dandy today :)

Breakfast
30g Branflakes with 125ml semi skimmed milk 2.5

Dinner
Warby wrap 2.5
Chicken 0.5
Light mayo 0.5
Lettuce 0
Apple 0.5
ww yoghurt 0.5

Tea
Chilli 3
Wedges 2.5
Light mayo 0.5
Aero 3.5

Drinks and Snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
ww chocolate roll 1.5

20/25 for the day!! Will update later if I have a snack xx

I'm on a bit of a downer today :(!! Had a panic earlier thinking can I really do this?? I've struggled with my weight for years and eaten and drank toooo much whilst at uni which has got me in this state!! I know I've already lost over a stone and only have 1 and half stone ish to go, it still feels like waaayy off!! I know I shouldn't compare myself to others but I do feel like the fat one out of most of my friends, they all moan when they go over 10 stone but I would kill to be at 11 and a half stone :rolleyes:

What bothers me the most is that my arms and legs aren't too bad but all my weight goes to my stomach which is huuugge and I'm forever living in baggy dresses and tops which gets me down. Would love to wear a vest top and nice jeans and feel confident. I've had some not so nice comments in the past from so called friends regarding my weight and appetite, which yes maybe I am being too sensitive but it really upsets me!! Some people just don't understand how hard it can be for some people to lose weight. And for me it's a viscous circle, when I'm sad I want to eat. I'm off on holiday at the end of August yay :flirt2: so that's 7 weeks to shift as much weight as poss!! My other halfs friends girlfriend is coming and she's the one who made me feel a bit crap about my weight, she is forever going on about her weight and told me she used to suffer from annorexia, I think she has a lot of insecurities about her weight, and recently has lost a lot and I worry she isn't eating properly!! Well anyhoo I just want to lose some weight and flatten my stomach a bit and feel more confident on the beach and show them I can lose weight and I'm not some fat slob!!!!! Anyway rant over I'm sorry, just needed to get that off my chest. I hate to feel like I'm comparing myself to others but I admit I hate feeling like the fat one!! Hope you're all ok my mini mates, you are the ones who keep me going and it's thanks to you all that I've lost as mush as have so far :D xxx

Hey :) Hope you're all well! I'm feeling much better today after and whine and a moan!! Had a day of lovely foods today :D all within points but many many carbs and not sure I'll lose on Saturday!!

Breakfast
Branflakes and semi skimmed milk 2.5
Banana 1.5

Dinner
Jacket potatoe 3
Beans 3
ww toffee yoghurt 0.5

Tea
Small Mcd's cheese burger 5.5 :D
Small fries 3.5
Smartie mcflurry 6.5

Drinks
Milk for hot drinks 2

28/28 for the day and enjoyed every bite!! I was looking after my younger brother tonight and promised him I would take him out for tea, it was nice that I could still stay within points! xx

Hey lovely! Sorry I wasn't around yest! U CAN DO THIS! U are doing this hunny! Hugs xx

Angelllll, :hug99:you've done soooo well so far, so please dont put yourself down and compare yourself to others. Remember we are all in this together and we are doing it for US not anyone else!! :)

Glad your feeling better, and i was a carbaholic yesterday i had a Panini for my breakfast AND lunch, haha!! x x

Ahhh thank you so much ladies :) you are all just ace!! Yay we are certainly all in this together :girlpower: Thank you for your kind words!! And Nic ooo I love paninis hehe, I will have to get some next week. Hope you're both having a great day xxx

Munchies for the day :)

Breakfast
Branflakes and milk 2.5

Dinner
Warby square wrap 2.5
Ham 0.5
Light mayo 0.5
ww toffee yoghurt 0.5

Tea
Chilli 3
Wedges 2.5
Ripple 4
Light mayo 0.5

Drinks and Snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Aero 3.5
ww choc roll 1.5

23.5/25 for the day xxx

Last edited:
I'm off out for a few drinkies tomorrow night!! I'm not a big drinker and also it is weigh in on Saturday so I need to be very good, I always worry that alcohol can make you a bit heavier the next day. So I'm going to be well planned out for tomorrow and save some points for a couple of vodka diet cokes and then after that just stick to diet coke!!

Friday's menu

Breakfast
Branflakes and milk 2.5

Dinner
Warby wrap 2.5
Ham 0.5
Light mayo 0.5
ww vanilla yoghurt 0.5

Tea
Battered fish 4.5
125g curly fries 3.5
Brocolli 0

Drinks and Snacks
Milk for drinks 2
ww choc roll x 2 3
No more than 4 vodka and diet cokes 4

23.5/26.5 and that will be it for the day!!! :D I think from next week I am going to change weigh in to a Friday instead as I do worry if I ever am invited for drinks even if I do stay in points I worry it might effect the scales. Will see xx

Last edited:
Yayyy! You're joining the Friday club with Dinx, Nicola and me:) Menu's looking fab! Have fun tomorrow night hun xx

Enjoy ur drinkies :) good luck with WI x

Bloody hell, can't believe it.. I've lost 2lbs this week :D woohoo I am proper well chuffed!! Every week I just don't think I'll lose anything and I do wooooo!!! Hope everyone is doing great? I'm off to a comedy club tonight, and get chicken and chips in a basket yum and a few glasses of vino :D my treat for weigh in!! Have a great day everyone xx

wooooooohoooooooooo well done you!! have fun tonight, i love comedy clubs, saw andrew maxwell and rufus hound last month. enjoy your well deserved treat :)

Back