Discover Back to discover :)

Well done you lil angel! Great loss hunnie, bet ur super chuffed:) hope u enjoyed ur nite chick xx

Thanks Kim :)

I'm feeling really happy and well today, I've not been sleeping well recently, due to busyness at work but it's calming down now, and had an amazing nights sleep last night and a good lay in, feeling refreshed today! Just cleaned my house from top to bottom and now just putting my feet up :) I haven't got a great deal of food in the house as I go shopping on a Sunday.

Breakfast
2 x poached eggs 3
1 toast with light spread 2

Dinner
Chicken and mushroom pot noodle 7 (Yuk, only thing in the cupboard.... I really didn't enjoy this as much as I use to, I use to have them all the time, think I really love fresh filling low point food now and enjoy so much more :))

Tea
I'm off to a Chinese restaurant tonight and I'm not pointing. Think I'm going to go for king prawn chow mein and a side of veggies yummy, cant wait! May have pudding too).

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 1
Can of coke 3

Have a lovely day everyone xx

psssst...eggs are 1 for 1.5 points and 2 for 2.5 so you have an extra 1/2 point to spare hehe :) enjoy your chinese...YUMMM!!

psssst...eggs are 1 for 1.5 points and 2 for 2.5 so you have an extra 1/2 point to spare hehe :) enjoy your chinese...YUMMM!!

Reeeeaaallllllyyyy ooooo thank you Dinx :D That's ace, I've always counted them 1.5 each! That's great, thannkkks Dinx you super star! hehe! Thanks I will do :) xxx

Hey angel I'm just having a look at what your eating and I'm really liking the sound of your tortilla wraps. U seem to eat a wide variety of foods so I might steal a few lunch/ dinner ideas.

Congrats on the loss too!! Well done! Hope my first weigh in goes ok this week.

Xx

Hey angel I'm just having a look at what your eating and I'm really liking the sound of your tortilla wraps. U seem to eat a wide variety of foods so I might steal a few lunch/ dinner ideas.

Congrats on the loss too!! Well done! Hope my first weigh in goes ok this week.

Xx

Hey hun :) Thank you for reading and posting! I hope you're getting on ok with discover, I love it! Ah thanks, I do love my food and all sorts of it :D so I like to vary! The ww tortilla wraps are brilliant, they're only 1.5 points on discover and great filled with loads of salad to bulk it up a bit! When did you start hun? I see you're weighing in on fridays too yay :) Good luck, I'm sure you will do great! I will follow your diary xxxx

Enjoy the Chinese hun :) xx

Hey mini mates! Hope you're all well? really enjoyed my chinese last night :) I ended up having a biiiiiggg bowl of noodles topped with king prawns, chicken, pork and lots of veg, in a lovely sauce!! Yummy! Back on track today!!

Breakfast
1 white toast with light spread 2

Dinner
Warbuttons wrap :D 2.5
Ham 0.5
Light mayo 0.5
Lettuce 0
Muller dark choc and vanilla yoghurt 1

Tea
Mince and potatoes 3
Brocolli 0
Cauliflower 0
Wispa ice cream bar 3

Drinks and snacks
Milk for drinks 1.5
Galaxy ripple 4
Velvet crunch 1
2 crackerbread with light philly 1

20/25

Last edited:
Glad u enjoyed :) xx

hiya...i have the velvet crunch and the muller vanilla yogs with choccy sprinkles in...and i point them at 1 point each.... i might be wrong though ;)

hiya...i have the velvet crunch and the muller vanilla yogs with choccy sprinkles in...and i point them at 1 point each.... i might be wrong though ;)

Dinxyy you legend :D I think you're right!! Hehe you have been saving me so many points this week lol, think I will go and get me some cracker bread and philly :) Thanks hun. Hope you're having a nice day xx

Making a few amendments to today's food diary! My oh isn't feeling too well and doesn't fancy sausage and mash for tea so thought I'd cook it another night instead, and have something else. xxx

hehe glad to be of service.... half a point is half a point!!! :D

:D x

Breakfast
30g Strawberry and chocolate special k 3

Dinner
Warbuttons wrap 2.5
Ham 0.5
Light mayo 0.5
Lettuce, red onion, grated carrot 0
Vanilla and dark choc muller yoghurt 1

Tea
2 sausages 4
Mash potatoe 3
Peas 0.5
Gravy 0.5
Wispa ice cream bar 3

Drinks and snacks
Milk for drinks 1.5
Crunchie 4
Snack a jacks 1.5

25.5/28

Hey angel!! Getting back on track from my first weekend on discover. I was really great with all my meals but the snacks I had let me down a bit. I had popcorn and a rocky bar last night which through me off but I'm over it now and I'm back on track. I have been getting hunger pangs though today. Not sure why as I had a good breakie! Might have to get the saucepans out and make some more 0 points soups to munch on throughout the day lol.

Have you any other suggestions on what to eat when the hunger comes that will make me last until my next meal?

Xx

Hey hun!, omg wispa ice cream bar sounds amaze!! not seen these before?? only ever had crunchine ice cream bar! yum yum xx

Hey hun!, omg wispa ice cream bar sounds amaze!! not seen these before?? only ever had crunchine ice cream bar! yum yum xx

Hey hun! Yayyy they are amazing! I know, I saw them for the first time in Tesco yesterday and thought oo I'll have to have some hehe. They are only 120 calories each, but it doesn't state the amount of saturated fat in them, so I kind of guessed them as 3 but they may only be 2.5. Yummy and such low points :D Hope you're good xxxxx

Hey angel!! Getting back on track from my first weekend on discover. I was really great with all my meals but the snacks I had let me down a bit. I had popcorn and a rocky bar last night which through me off but I'm over it now and I'm back on track. I have been getting hunger pangs though today. Not sure why as I had a good breakie! Might have to get the saucepans out and make some more 0 points soups to munch on throughout the day lol.

Have you any other suggestions on what to eat when the hunger comes that will make me last until my next meal?

Xx

Hey hun! Hope you're ok? Well done on being so good with your meals :) don't worry about the snacks, it's good that you can put the line through it and move on. Ah bless ya, I use to get hunger pangs a lot in the first couple of weeks, but they do stop, I hardly get them at all now. However I was starving last night and nearly cracked lol! Oo yes the 0 point soup is a good idea. Which one do you make? I keep some 0 point jelly in my fridge which I find helps, sticks of cucumber and pepper and drinks lots of water. I know this is not too healthy but I like diet coke a lot and find this keeps my hunger at bay for a bit lol. Hope you're having a lovely day, keep up the great work xx

Helllppp mini mates!! I've been a bad girl :doh: the munchies have been creeping up on me since last night, and all of sudden my will power went running out of the window!! Had my sausage and mash (a very small portion compared to my oh). But then decided to heat up 8 meatballs and have 2 cake bars.. what the hell?? I'm so annoyed at myself, feel so guilty! totm is looming and I'm not expecting a loss this week, but hope I can curb these munchies!! :banghead:

Back