Discover Back to discover :)

I just popped to the supermarket and I came across some snack a jack curls :) in chutney flavour, so got a pack!! They are yummmmmyyy. So that take my points to 24 for the day, 5.5 saved!

I might have to find them!! X

Snack a jack curls are fab!! drooling at the thought of them.hehe xx

Snack a jack curls are fab!! drooling at the thought of them.hehe xx

Yuuummmmm they are proper nice aren't they :D glad I found them xxx

Hey my lovely mini mates!! Hope you're ok today :D just a quick post tonight, then I will catch up on your posts tomorrow! I'm soo tired, another long day. Went straight from work to ikea and just got home! I also had the meatballs yummy, so was worth the trip :D I had 20 points spare so I'm pretty sure that covered it and maybe not as much as that, but will stick to 25 again from tomorrow.

Breakfast
Special k 3

Dinner
ww tortilla wrap 1.5
Ham 0.5
Light mayo 0.5
Lettuce and yellow pepper 0
ww yoghurt 0.5

Tea
8 Ikea meatballs with chips and tiny bit of gravy :D

Milk for hot drinks 2

Meatballs sound yummy! I need to hunt these curls down!!! :) x

Oo ikea mballs nice! I love the dime bar cake!! Yummy lol
How ru today?
X

Oo ikea mballs nice! I love the dime bar cake!! Yummy lol
How ru today?
X

Hey hun :) I'm great thank you! How are you doing? Ooo I do love the meatballs, yummy. Ahh I love the dime bar cake too, I nearly bought it but then thought it would be horndous points wise haha! Hope you're having a good day hun xxx

Breakfast
Branflakes 2.5

Dinner
ww tortilla wrap 1.5
Ham 0.5
Light mayo 0.5
Sweet chilli snack a jacks 1.5
ww yoghurt 0.5

Tea
Thai prawn fish cake 4.5
Jacket potatoe 3
Light mayo 0.5
Brocolli 0
Low fat ice cream with raspberries 2.5

Drinks
Milk for hot drinks 2

19.5/25 :D

Omg I forgot all about dime bar cake! I love it!! X

GOOD LUCK all my lovely mini mates who are WI tomorrow!! I'm sure you will all do great. :D

Breakfast
Toast 1.5

Dinner
Jacket potatoe 4
Beans 3
Cheese 2
Milky bar cake bar 2.5

Tea
Thai prawn fish cake 4.5

Drinks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Rose wine :) 2

loving the sound of the fish cake...details??? hehe hope you are doing ok :D

loving the sound of the fish cake...details??? hehe hope you are doing ok :D

Ahh thanks hun, they are yummy :D They are tescos finest, and I think they are only £2 ish for two. They are really big too and filling! Great for only 4.5 points :) nice with lots of salad!! I'm doing good thanks hun, hope you are too and weigh in ok??

Well omg I can't believe it but I've lost 1.5lb this week, sooo happy, especially after I pigged out on Saturday!! Sorry i've not been on sooner to check out how you've all done so will catch up now :) xxxxx

wow well done you!!! ace loss...bet you are chuffed to bits :D I lost 1/2 lb which shocked the life outta me cos ive had a rough week lol...just shows though....we really CAN do it :D

wow well done you!!! ace loss...bet you are chuffed to bits :D I lost 1/2 lb which shocked the life outta me cos ive had a rough week lol...just shows though....we really CAN do it :D

Thank you Dinx :) I'm really happy! That is an amazing loss Dinx, well done. especially when totm, you go girl and we CAN do it!! I'm going to be really good this coming week. I've actually stuck to points today and going to have treat night tomorrow instead, as I'm going out to a chinese restaurant :) Chinese isn't too bad on weight watchers either so really aint being too bad at all xxx

Well done girlie that is FAB-U-LOSS :D, im so cheesy hehe,

Just wanted to say thanks for all your support, :hug99:x x x

Well done girlie that is FAB-U-LOSS :D, im so cheesy hehe,

Just wanted to say thanks for all your support, :hug99:x x x

Ahhh thanks hun hehehe!! Ah no worries, any time :girlpower: Hope you have a fab-u-loss weekend lol xxxxx

Breakfast
(Didn't have any this morning, felt a bit iffy and didn't fance any)

Dinner
ww tortilla wrap 1.5
Ham 0.5
Light mayo 0.5
Milky bar cake 2.5
5 malteasers 2???

Tea
Chicken curry 4
Rice 2
Poppadom 1
Mars ice cream 3.5