Discover Back to discover :)

Good luck with ur WI sweet x

Thank you hun :) fingers crossed eekk!! xx

Good luck tomorrow chicko:) fingers and toes crossed!! Xx

Good luck :) xx

Just a quick post before I fly off to work ladies... I lost another 1lb this week yay!! I'm well chuffed1 I've got my 5% :D and I'm the lightest I've been in 4 years when I was 22 :) very happy! Can't wait for a treat tonight. Good luck to all you lovely ladies, hope the scales play nice for you! I can't get on mini mins at work but I will check when I get home to see how you've got on xxxxx

waaaahoooooo well done!! excellent result :D

Well done sweetie xx

Great news hun!! Go u:) xx

Thanks so much girlies xxxx

Yay!!! Well done on ur loss xxx

Hey!! Hope everyone is well? Had a busy day yesterday and didn't get chance to come on. I went to our local carnival, had an ace day.. go every year and it's so much fun! However I ended up eating loooaaadss, such a pig oink oink! I had a big hot dog, cup cake, ice cream :eek: then in the evening I went round to my friends for a girly twilight evening and ended up ordering pizza hut :confused:!! So not only did I have a treat on Friday night.. it carried on through all of Saturday, oh dear!1 But do you know what.. I enjoyed every bite and I don't feel too bad about it. I'm only human and it's rare I go off the rails like this. I'm back on track now till Friday, if I can get a sts I will be over the moon lol!! I got really burnt yesterday and not feeling too great today so don't think I'll be eating loads.

Breakfast
None

Dinner
1 warbuttons thin 1.5
Light butter 0.5
Egg 1.5

Tea
Jacket potatoe 3
Beans 2.5
Low fat vanilla ice cream 2
Raspberries 0.5

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Crunchie 4
2 x crackerbread with roasted pepper philly and cucumber 1

18.5/25

Will update later if I have anything else :D

Last edited:
good for you!!! we all need a blow out now and then, its seeing that and getting back on track properly that makes the difference! one day used to lead to a week then a month for me...not any more :D hmmmm burny is NOT good :( drink LOTS of water...drink as much as you can...then drink some more!!! and rest up!

Ahh thanks Dinx hunny :) Definitely.. it's great that we know how to stop now, and get back on track! Thanks hunny, I will do.. ouchy ouch very sore xx

Ah bless u do ur blow out day defo need one of them now n again n sometimes u end up still loosing weight lol x
Take care of ur sun burn Hun x

Glad u enjoyed ur blow out and loving yr attitude :) xx

Thanks Carly hun :)

Well another busy day, just feel like I've been grabbing things on the go today!! I saved 4.5 points from yesterday so got 29.5 today! Today's food is:-

Breakfast
1 white toast 1.5
Light spread 0.5

Dinner
Warbuttons thin 1.5
Light spread 0.5
Ham 0.5
Lettuce 0
ww yoghurt 0.5
Rocky bar 2.5

Tea
Light choices minced beef and potatoes 3
Low fat ice cream and raspberries 2.5

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 1.5
Galaxy ripple 4
ww tortilla wrap, ham, lettuce 2.5
Biscuit 1.5

22.5/29.5

It feels like I've eaten way more than that, :D Hope everyone has had a great day xx

all looks nice :) have to remember not to get excited by the discover values of things hehe xx

Yes looks good hun x
Yes Carly I agree on the discover values! Lol
X

all looks nice :) have to remember not to get excited by the discover values of things hehe xx

Thanks hun :) hehehe I know. Sometimes I look at pp values and think oh my god, that's loads lol xx

Back