Back to discover

Dan8317

Hi all,

Just wondering if there are many out there still on discovery?

In the last few months I have switched from sw, rc, ww pp and back again but starting in the morning back on discovery. Have dusted off my old books and am determined this time its going to work.

Good luck on your journeys,
Dan x

Hey I have started discovery today. I am pregnant at the moment but i feel I'm Am gaining too much too quick so just going to do ww for a little while to help my weight stay stable. X x (I know they say not to do whilst pregnant but it's not like I eat any different I just don't over way when i do ww) how did your first day go x

Lizaberryman said:
Hey I have started discovery today. I am pregnant at the moment but i feel I'm Am gaining too much too quick so just going to do ww for a little while to help my weight stay stable. X x (I know they say not to do whilst pregnant but it's not like I eat any different I just don't over way when i do ww) how did your first day go x

Hi
I always said when I get pregnant again I will follow ww as it will at least keep me the same weight, where as my 1 st pregnancy I ate so much and piled on 4 stones I really don't want to make that mistake again lol, so how's ur weight been since being pregnant

Dan8317 said:
Hi all,

In the last few months I have switched from sw, rc, ww pp and back again but starting in the morning back on discovery. Have dusted off my old books and am determined this time its going to work.

Dan x

Good luck Hun I am doing discovery and my 1st week have lost 3 pounds fingers cross I can stick to it longer then 2 weeks lol x

im doing discovery points, i got to goal 2004 & had another baby 2008, lost most of my weight on old points, pro points came out & i put weight on, tried slimming world & leader said eat as much free food as needed well i stuffed myself silly with pasta/potatoes/beans all food i love & put weight on!! problem i have is knowing when to stop when full! i back on what i know best... DISCOVERY POINTS!

Yes I'm back to discovery too, the weekly pp's seemed to encourage my bad habit of binging so I dragged out all my old books and calculator and have been able to stick to discovery to three weeks, maybe it was just by mind wasn't in it before but I'm just so glad to finally be back on track. Good luck everyone

I think I got to gold by doing discovery but I honestly can't remember the workings of it so I am sticking with (stuck with) pro points.

It was quite tricky moving back to discovery after doing propoints, but it sort of felt like a few challenge, think ive got my head around it now though x

I'm back to doing discovery and I put weight on when doing PP. This is my first week

Hi all,

Dan x

I have tried them all too only seem to work for a couple of weeks and stop, hoping I have better luck in this one as it worked last time, good luck

Hey superclaire999,

How are you finding it? well once again I thought I would try going to a group but just cant get into pp. Old books out again and starting in the morning. Need to stop this switching then might actually get somewhere.

Good luck,
Dan x

I started the Discover plan last Saturday! Feeling good about it so far! Hope to see a change in the scales at the end of this week! Best of luck all!
Currently making no point soup :D

Yes, I'm doing discover. I liked it the first time round & it worked for me.Enjoying it so far, though slight blip this week with my son's birthday party and then having an inflammed tendon in my thumb, so DH is doing the cooking as my hand is strapped up! :/

I've posted for the first time on this forum as I'm back on the old weightwatchers (only one I every really lose weight on!) and have been focussed so far so all is good :)

Back