Back to EE and back to basics!!!!

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
as the title says i am going to revert back to pretty much 100% on ee and i am going back to basics too!.

going to read all my books etc cover to cover again tonight then tomorrow sit down and plan as though i was just starting out again.

feeling so blah and like ive put on and will put on at wi tomorrow night that ive been re evaluating everything and i feel that i was doing better when i was on ee.

Sounds like a plan! Look on the bright side though chicky, you are only 13lb from target and things WILL slow down a bit whichever plan you do as you approach it. You have done amazingly well so far, a good refresh of the plan will certainly do no harm but dont be disheartened and stick at it and that golden day will come!

Gill's right hun. you've done amazing and i'm glad to hear that you are still going at it. ;) it's nice to go back to basics once you realise which type suited you most, i believe.

I am also doing the same thing tonight, as I am near to target and just hanging around! So back to extra easy, have just planned a few meals and got some new recipes to try :)

will be interested to know exactly what you plan to do and how you get on snuggles.

if nothing else it will freshen things up and change things around a bit.....its important to not stick at the same all the time :)

Back