Back to group and I will be lighter by Christmas

Hi Zafira, thanks for posting here - nice to meet you.

I think it is quite similar but interestingly and probably lower in calories - will have to give it a go.

1.5 lb back off again (back to morning group so prob a maintain). Happy with that :)

Thanks guys, fallen off the wagon again tonight. I realise I have quite a tricky week with events over the weekend as well as the next two days. Might try EE SP days on Friday, Mon and Tues to see what I can salvage.....

I unofficially lost 1.5lb too lol xx

Well done on your loss xx

Thanks guys, fallen off the wagon again tonight. I realise I have quite a tricky week with events over the weekend as well as the next two days. Might try EE SP days on Friday, Mon and Tues to see what I can salvage.....

any damage limitation will help :) x

Happy new year nettee xx

well done on your loss Blades and Happy New Year to everyone who follows my diary - it is lovely that people are listening!

Here's to a slender 2015 - the year of staying at target......

well done on your loss Blades and Happy New Year to everyone who follows my diary - it is lovely that people are listening!

Here's to a slender 2015 - the year of staying at target......

Thank you xx i hope im at target by my birthday in feb xx its great following your progress and i feel like i have a virtual friend xx

Working on my first SP day today. I had left over bolognaise for breakfast which was a bit daft and unnecessary but it needed eating and I was short of fresh speed food.

For lunch I have had prawn and borlotti beans with a supermarket stir fry mix plus some courgette and spinach and cumin seeds and lemon juice. Satsuma for pudding without my usual yogurt. Still have both HexBs to use today. So far so good :)

Working on my first SP day today. I had left over bolognaise for breakfast which was a bit daft and unnecessary but it needed eating and I was short of fresh speed food.

For lunch I have had prawn and borlotti beans with a supermarket stir fry mix plus some courgette and spinach and cumin seeds and lemon juice. Satsuma for pudding without my usual yogurt. Still have both HexBs to use today. So far so good :)

sounds interesting :)
Be good to see how you fare with SP :)

I aint read up on it properly so aint got a clue where to start lol going to group Thursday and next week going to try a EE SP week xx

I have finished my first SP day and it has gone ok. Curry and broccoli for supper with synned mini naan. Brazil nuts for my other HexB.

Feeling a bit hungry but that could be sugar withdrawal. (Or lack of carbs). Missing the potato as a HexB from Red days. As I have tried to embrace the spirit of SP I am have found that I have had to make sure I fit them in rather than spread them thinly through the day. Quite pleased with the borlotti beans in lunch.

See what I weigh tomorrow :)

Sounds great x I gotta come up with a recipe that as quark or fromage frais in as got both in fridge lol

Woo hoo - found my size 12 jeans at the bottom of the cupboard and have got into them !

Back