Back to group and I will be lighter by Christmas

A good, on plan day yesterday. Three and a bit of those so far this week, three to go.

time for my home circuits.

Woop woop - circuits done :) now for some obline Christmas shopping!

Shopping and cards done. 13.5 syns eaten along with some good free and super free food and my usual wheatabix and milk. Another good day ticked off for this week :)

Shopping and cards done. 13.5 syns eaten along with some good free and super free food and my usual wheatabix and milk. Another good day ticked off for this week :)

Well done xx

Thanks

another good EE day today. Was very hungry by supper time. Had to resist all the christmas chocolate at work, back again tomorrow for more resisting and my red day Tuesday.

Thanks

another good EE day today. Was very hungry by supper time. Had to resist all the christmas chocolate at work, back again tomorrow for more resisting and my red day Tuesday.

Well done xx

Well I have done all I can this week, a good red day today. Lets hope the scales reflect the effort tomorrow......

Well I have done all I can this week, a good red day today. Lets hope the scales reflect the effort tomorrow......
fingers crossed xx

early results suggest I will be in the 10s - whoopee, it hangs in the balance as to whether I will get my 1.5 stone award. Just have to wait and see how the scales are feeling today

early results suggest I will be in the 10s - whoopee, it hangs in the balance as to whether I will get my 1.5 stone award. Just have to wait and see how the scales are feeling today

This exciting!! Report back straight away!

Oooo heres me waiting eagerly for your results :)

Thanks for being on tender hooks for me! I lost 2.5 lb and am now 10st 13.5 lb which is just into the 10s - which was my Christmas wish - but not quite my 1.5st award, just 1/2 a lb away......

I am really pleased with that anyway and hope that I can now at least maintain over the next 2 weeks by being very good most days and enjoying Christmas on some other days. I think I should keep up my two red days per week rule and make sure they are really good days.

Next week I weigh in at 5 pm on a Monday and the following week at 5 on a Tuesday - at least those two will be comparable with each other. Hopefully back to 10am on 5th January with a nice loss from late to early and ready to go again down the next stone into the 9s which is where I want to end up and then stay.......

Circuits class tomorrow and Tuesday so the exercise is being kept up right up until Christmas. I will stick on this thread at the moment but not add to my signature. In January I will copy my journey so far into the thread and start new one with a new signature.

Thanks for being on tender hooks for me! I lost 2.5 lb and am now 10st 13.5 lb which is just into the 10s - which was my Christmas wish - but not quite my 1.5st award, just 1/2 a lb away......

I am really pleased with that anyway and hope that I can now at least maintain over the next 2 weeks by being very good most days and enjoying Christmas on some other days. I think I should keep up my two red days per week rule and make sure they are really good days.

Next week I weigh in at 5 pm on a Monday and the following week at 5 on a Tuesday - at least those two will be comparable with each other. Hopefully back to 10am on 5th January with a nice loss from late to early and ready to go again down the next stone into the 9s which is where I want to end up and then stay.......

Circuits class tomorrow and Tuesday so the exercise is being kept up right up until Christmas. I will stick on this thread at the moment but not add to my signature. In January I will copy my journey so far into the thread and start new one with a new signature.

Yes!!! Well done xx only half a pound eeek x i wouldnt mind my 1.5st award before xmas but i dont think i will lol

good luck with your pre christmas losses!

I went a bit off the rails last night and had a chinese takeaway and some other nibbles but have pulled it back today for a good red day with 7 syns and my circuits class.

Unexpected dinner out tomorrow night so will aim to keep the syns low in the day time.

I lost half a pound :D 3lbs away from my 1.5st award by xmas eve so might do it lol

Go for it Blades! I have had a bad day today - totally off plan. I think I will aim for a good red day tomorrow as dh is working.

Go for it Blades! I have had a bad day today - totally off plan. I think I will aim for a good red day tomorrow as dh is working.

Well had a little buffet for my son and i didnt pick at ought so still need some more syns lol x may have a yoghurt or hot choc x

Oh bless we always all have days likr that x just draw a line and carry on xx

well done at the Buffet - thats brilliant!I am having a success express day today after yesterdays mayhem. Thinking alternate extra good and more relaxed days might carry me through the season.....

well done at the Buffet - thats brilliant!I am having a success express day today after yesterdays mayhem. Thinking alternate extra good and more relaxed days might carry me through the season.....

Thanks and sounds like a plan to me xx

Back