Back to it today!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Hi my lovely fellow CD'er's (and the newbies I have seen posts for) !

Well after coming off SS 100% on Christmas Eve and having a food week, I'm back to it today! :D:D:D

I'm actually looking forward to it, I need my energy burst! I've found it so odd how since eating I have been feeling quite sluggish and pretty yuck to be honest.

I haven't weighed myself yet, so have no idea of the damage I have done. Saying this my weigh in is not until 5th Jan, so I am hoping that any pounds I have gained will come off by then. If I get to my weigh in and have STS I will be pleased with that. ;)

I was a VERY happy bunny on Christmas day because Santa brought me a WII fit plus and a Wii 'Biggest looser' game. I haven't had chance to look at it and try it out yet (I'm going back home today, I've been at my Mum's for Christmas with HB) So I am looking forward to getting home and back into my CD routine! It's good how I now enjoy exercising, where as before I began CD at a massive 21 stone, exercise was a chore and real hard work. :sigh: But now 7 stone lighter I love my exercise fix!!! I have really missed it :eek:

Starting off today with a warm choc tetra - I have 2 choc drinks because I dilute 1/2 and 1/2 with water. It may battle the hunger demons that I am preparing to endure today and tomorrow!

Here's to shedding those xmas pounds! :D:D:D

Happy New Year everyone and here's to a successful weight loss journey for us all :D

Big Hugs x x x

Good luck Emma, I had 3 days off over Xmas and the good news is I havn't had any hunger pains and I have been back on ss for 3 days now. Happy new year xx.

Good for you getting back into it

I think these boards are getting very busy now!! they were DEAD through December!!!!

Happy New Year xxx

Good for you getting back into it

I think these boards are getting very busy now!! they were DEAD through December!!!!

Happy New Year xxx
I know lol ! I used to look out for my 'favourite cd'ers' posts - but now I don't recognise many names!

I'm sure we will get used to the newbies before long and enjoy getting to know them as we have done ourselves! :)

Hugs x x x

Welcome back Emma!! I got a wii fit plus too. Went on it for the first time yesterday and was on it for over 2 hours. I love it, im going on it in a minute!! x x

morning emma, good to see you back

im sure any pesky pounds that crept on will be gone in no time hun

and that yucky feeling seems to have been a common one, i was so glad to get back on cambridge, day 4 now and the yucky feelings gone

Crawling Back.....

Oh Dear, oh Dear...........

Here I am again Emma, i am wih you hun.

I am now 24lbs over my goal weight............hanging head in shame :(

I also got the biggest loser game for the wii, and have just weighed in, not sure how I will manage the exersize with cambridge, but have to start somewhere.

I am feeling very down about myself and ashamed, after all I was at 11 stone and then went on holiday....and admittedly only came back at 11.9......then it all went a bit wrong !

I am gonna need a big kick up the bum and lots of support from my old friends x

Glad to be back with you all tho !

Hi charley!

Nice to see you x

Get back on that old horse again ;) you've done brillantly before... ok so you've took a break ;) but doesnt mean its all over xxxxx

Happy New Year xx

Thanks Mrs Essex, I am actually pleased to be back on CD and have a bit conrol...ok so I am dreading these first few days but I have done it before......looks like you are still doing amazing !!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back charley i remember you hun, you sure did do fab this year and guess what " you will do the same again."!! x

Well I'm sure that whatever damage has been done was worth it, it'll soon be off again! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed it :)

Good luck with the restart, not that you need it!

xx

Thanks Shanny and Caroline, I am just sitting re-reading my old diary, so have started day 1 again, hopefully this will keep me focused ! I am feeling good about starting but bad about my weight - dissappointed in myself....still have to start somewhere !

Let's hope 2010 is our year !

Well done on getting back to it, hun. Here's hoping for a relatively painless return to ketosis.

Just wanted to say I've been following your posts for a while (I was lurking on the boards a fair bit before Christmas, LOL - trying to psyche myself back up to give CD another bash!) - and you've been pretty inspirational, girl. :D Well done on your progress so far! :0clapper:

I'm really glad these boards are busier now though! It all went very very very quiet there for a while...

Here's wishing us all a lovely slim 2010!

Oh Dear, oh Dear...........

Here I am again Emma, i am wih you hun.

I am now 24lbs over my goal weight............hanging head in shame :(

I also got the biggest loser game for the wii, and have just weighed in, not sure how I will manage the exersize with cambridge, but have to start somewhere.

I am feeling very down about myself and ashamed, after all I was at 11 stone and then went on holiday....and admittedly only came back at 11.9......then it all went a bit wrong !

I am gonna need a big kick up the bum and lots of support from my old friends x

Glad to be back with you all tho !

Awwwww Charley - Big hugs hun :hug99: I have no doubt in my mind that once you get into ketosis you will see the losses and be able to remain focused. Times are tough on CD, but I find minimins such a good release and motivator. If I'm not here to hold your hand I'm sure that there will be many other cd'ers who will always be here to help support you in anyway we can. This 24lbs will be gone and demolished forever before you know it.

Now lift that head up high and get that smile back on your face - you are doing the best thing in getting back on the CD train :) You CAN do it - we can ALL do it!

Hugs x x x

Ah gotta love you Em, you always perk me up !
Had a chat with my CDC and I am seeing her Sunday (I have enough packs til then) so I need to glug some water as I haven't had any yet ! Bad me !!!!!

We CAN do it !

Hi All,
Well done on getting back on track Emma, not heard of that game for wii fit, is it any good? really wanted a wii fit for xmas but santa didnt listen!! booo!!!

Back